IGNORED

1st Farkle

LGannon

The Migsel mount finally arrived and I got the GPS fitted using a couple of RAM parts, if anyone's interested I'll take a Photo, now what's next ? maybe some running lights

Seat, pegs, horn, lights....

Unfortunately (for my wallet), it is a very long and expensive list.

And of course you should post a picture! I almost bought a Migsel, but opted for the Multipod instead.

russell_bynum
The Migsel mount finally arrived and I got the GPS fitted using a couple of RAM parts, if anyone's interested I'll take a Photo, now what's next ? maybe some running lights

If you have to ask "What's next?", then you don't need to add anything except miles.

Miles in the saddle will tell you what should be the next addition.

If you have to ask "What's next?", then you don't need to add anything except miles.

True - and a very methodical approach.

Only i learned the hard way; I had a 40km ride down a winding mountain road (to the dead sea...) when i realised having extra lighting would have been a REALLY good idea blush.gif

Will it ever! ( a subtle reference to the fact that BMW has yet to design a decent saddle for the RT!)

russell_bynum

Will it ever! ( a subtle reference to the fact that BMW has yet to design a decent saddle for the RT!)

I had multiple 1000+ mile days on my stock BMW "Comfort" saddle...no major complaints. A Russell Day Long would be better, but the stock saddle didn't bug me enough to warrant the extra expense given that most of my rides were in the sub-500/day category.

Archived