IGNORED

Biketurkeyfest III

BFish

Well it's almost that time again. Turkey day is 11/22 so traditionally Biketurkeyfest this year would be Sunday 11/25 at the Blackwater Inn in beautiful downtown Astor, FL.

http://www.blackwaterinn.com/index.cfm?screenwidth=1280

We usually begin arriving between 1030 and 1130 and meet/greet in the parking lot. The gate opens to the upstairs/outside area at 1130 and we head up at that time. For those of you who may not have attended in the past the menu upstairs in basically a bar menu. Food is good and reasonably priced.

So this is it:

Biketurkeyfest III

Sunday 11/24 (meet/greet 1030-1130)

Blackwater Inn (see link above)

Astor, FL just west of St Johns river drawbridge.

Let's see a show of hands please. lurker.gif

Out frown.gif, I'll be somewhere on the West Coast.

then i guess we won't be meeting at the gas station on 44 like last year!!! talk to you soon.

I'll be heading back from Thanksgiving in NY area. If I can manage it, I'll swing by in time for the Biketurkeyfest. Not sure I can make it in time though. crazy.gif

Scooterbrained

On the DRZ I presume! I hear from Rich D. you may have one. There is a big sandy bowl south of 40 with a few hillclimbs.

We are leaving for Cashiers, NC in the morning(Friday) for some motorized mountain bikin'!. Mounted a new rear SNOBBIE tonight. The one from Montana finally gave up the ghost at 7262 miles.

Marty

Have fun and be careful, the ground isn't so soft up there. When I mentioned "forest roads" I hadn't exactly pictured "big sandy bowls with hillclimbs", but we'll see.

Have fun and be careful, the ground isn't so soft up there. When I mentioned "forest roads" I hadn't exactly pictured "big sandy bowls with hillclimbs", but we'll see.

isn't that a beach? lmao.gif

• 4 weeks later...
hey folks just a little reminder "bump" here. two weeks from today if i'm looking at the correct calander. wave.gif

In w/BSFMFU and possibly two more!! wave.gif

Brian,

Still a guest of the Possibly Inn.

Would be Beth, motorman, PRC, plus others.

Depends on company and game effects. dopeslap.gif

What time and where we leaving Tallahassee?????

Well it's almost that time again. Turkey day is 11/22 so traditionally Biketurkeyfest this year would be Sunday 11/25 at the Blackwater Inn in beautiful downtown Astor, FL.

http://www.blackwaterinn.com/index.cfm?screenwidth=1280

We usually begin arriving between 1030 and 1130 and meet/greet in the parking lot. The gate opens to the upstairs/outside area at 1130 and we head up at that time. For those of you who may not have attended in the past the menu upstairs in basically a bar menu. Food is good and reasonably priced.

So this is it:

Biketurkeyfest III

Sunday 11/24 (meet/greet 1030-1130)

Blackwater Inn (see link above)

Astor, FL just west of St Johns river drawbridge.

Let's see a show of hands please. lurker.gif

He just mixed up the date in one part.

You know how CPA's are with numbers. lmao.gif

It's on Sunday.

See you there. wave.gif

BFish,

Isn't Nov. 24, 2007 a Saturday???<g>

sorry it is sunday 11/25...i goofed! dopeslap.gif thanks for your kindness tim!

saturday is college football day.

"BUMP"

see you all tomorrow. listen, if you're new don't be bashful...just jump in to any conversation or group. most of the "vets" will come up and say hello as well. i'm bringing a newbie (non bmw-so he's on his own. lmao.gif)

i'll be in the parking lot at 1030. ride safe. gates open at 1130. wave.gif

I heard my two partners, are wussy out due to the weather. lmao.gif You believe that??????? dopeslap.gif Have not gotten the phone call yet. I might be showing up by myself. thumbsup.gif

I heard my two partners, are wussy out due to the weather. lmao.gif You believe that??????? dopeslap.gif Have not gotten the phone call yet. I might be showing up by myself. thumbsup.gif

You can't be referring to me.......BTW, you got an extra rain suit I can borrow???

I heard my two partners, are wussy out due to the weather. lmao.gif You believe that???????

Is there a snow storm forecasted for Florida lmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif?

I'll be there tomorrow.....in spirit wave.gif.

Me and BSFMFU will be there. She's even going to let me ride the RSL instead of the VSTROM... Something about it not having heated grips, and wanting to talk to Tim about that...

She was muttering about that as she rode the VSTROM to get parts for the Honda today... some people...

Oh, we may have one more non-BMW guy with us, my bro on his Concours. You may belittle him at your leisure

Any of you other Jax area folks heading down?

You can't be referring to me.......BTW, you got an extra rain suit I can borrow???

Yes, dear, I have an extra rain suit. Only 30% rain tomorrow. I will be "Inland" at 7A. It is not an Inland anymore, but I believe a Chevron.

yes, dear, I have an extra rain suit. Only 30% rain tomorrow. I will be "Inland" at 7A. It is not an Inland anymore, but I believe a Chevron.

WOW! I feel the love! see you at 0700 at whatever that place is now dopeslap.gif

Me and BSFMFU will be there. She's even going to let me ride the RSL instead of the VSTROM... Something about it not having heated grips, and wanting to talk to Tim about that...

She was muttering about that as she rode the VSTROM to get parts for the Honda today... some people...

Oh, we may have one more non-BMW guy with us, my bro on his Concours. You may belittle him at your leisure

Any of you other Jax area folks heading down?

any bro of yours is a welcome dude. look fwd to meeting him. some sweet pre-bfest III banter. love it. thumbsup.gif

Remember to wear name tags, cause I am not going to remember whos who. Then again who cares, right???

BTW PRC, got you rain suit loaded up and have set the alarm clock. Fitten to watch the game here shortly. thumbsup.gif

Beth and I will see you slowpokes in the morning. tongue.gif

Try and keep up as we're looking to do the route via backroads, 265 miles in 3 hours or less. smirk.gif

Last one in the Blackwater parking lot buys. grin.gif

Last one in the Blackwater parking lot buys. grin.gif

Oh Sh-t! I can't afford that, and the only way I can not be the last is to start at 6:00 in the AM! dopeslap.gif

What is a girl to do? confused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gif

Archived