IGNORED

Great Nolan Customer Service

Ken H.

After debating about replacing my 18 month old Nolan 102 helmet with something else because of some issues with it, I decided to send it in for warranty repair instead.

They were fast! Got it back in less than two weeks from the day I mailed it to them.

They replaced under warranty the chin bar latching mechanism that was sticking at times, installed the newer drop down sun visor system that corrects a problem with it scratching the clear face shield, replaced the face shield, & put a new liner in. They also at my request replaced the cheek pads with one size smaller for a nominal cost.

Hard to argue with any of that. A+ thumbsup.gif

Ken,

With the oh-so-many complaints we tend to flog about this site, it's refreshing to read a solid endorsement for a change. Thanks for sharing that.

Mike O

I have a similar issue with my latch. I guess I'll send mine back to Nolan as well. Oh wait, we are in prime time riding season in Texas! I'll guess it'll have to wait a few more months. thumbsup.gif

I have a similar issue with my latch. I guess I'll send mine back to Nolan as well. Oh wait, we are in prime time riding season in Texas! I'll guess it'll have to wait a few more months. thumbsup.gif
Fortunately I had a second helmet to wear in the interim.

I've written to Nolan twice so far, no reply. I had questions on a 3/4 with the clear shield falling down, not being answered it was replaced by the 102. Hope not to see any problems with that. Just curiuos how you contacted Nolan, via a US dealer or e-mail direct? Thanks!

I've written to Nolan twice so far, no reply. I had questions on a 3/4 with the clear shield falling down, not being answered it was replaced by the 102. Hope not to see any problems with that. Just curiuos how you contacted Nolan, via a US dealer or e-mail direct? Thanks!
I've got the info at home, I'll dig it up and post it tonight...

I had the same problem with the latch mechanism as well. I just put a little WD40 into the mechanism and it was smooth as glass after that.

From the Nolan website, the USA distributor is:

Cima International

1585 Beverly Court #118

Aurora, IL 60502

helmets@aol.com

They are practically right in my backyard and really nice and accomodating. My wife stopped by there before our trip to Utah back in May because we couldn't find anywhere locally that sold a fog shield and they sold us one on the spot. I also emailed them last week about the new VPS shield solution being covered by warranty because I've also had my N-102's shield scratched by the original VPS. They sent out a new shield with the updated VPS and I received it today.

I'm not sure if that's who you sent your helmet to, Ken, but this is the place to contact as far as I'm concerned about Nolan products.

From the Nolan website, the USA distributor is:

Cima International

1585 Beverly Court #118

Aurora, IL 60502

helmets@aol.com

They are practically right in my backyard and really nice and accomodating. My wife stopped by there before our trip to Utah back in May because we couldn't find anywhere locally that sold a fog shield and they sold us one on the spot. I also emailed them last week about the new VPS shield solution being covered by warranty because I've also had my N-102's shield scratched by the original VPS. They sent out a new shield with the updated VPS and I received it today.

I'm not sure if that's who you sent your helmet to, Ken, but this is the place to contact as far as I'm concerned about Nolan products.

Yes that's them! You have to call and get an RMA# before sending anything to them.

I emailed Nolan on Monday about my face shield getting scratched from the sunvisor. I had a new visor and face shield sitting on my porch today.

That is why I will continue to use Nolan. Great products and great customer service.

Thanks to this thread, I was able to find they have an updated visor thumbsup.gif

Archived