IGNORED

Big and Tall Riding Gear

KingBiscuit

Anyone know where to get big and tall riding gear? I have a couple of First Gear jackets that fit OK...4XL, but have never been able to find pants to fit other than Draggin Jeans.

I don't think I'm the only big guy out there that likes to wear the safety gear. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Dan

OK, since I just mentioned this in another thread, it's fresh on my mind...

All I know is the Spidi Ergo line (which is now on clearance at motonation) has the jacket sizes that go up to a "Robust 6XL" and the pant sizes go up to "oversize 6XL".

Since those guys import the stuff, they know it better than anyone, so you might want to give them a call.

I know Aerostitch does customizations, but it's only to a point... Regardless, they can pretty much tell you over the phone if they can fit you.

I'm sure others are out there, but that's all I can think of off the top of my head.

I don't think I'm the only big guy out there that likes to wear the safety gear. Any suggestions?

Joe Rocket makes gear to to 5XL in several items.

Call up Aerostich and ask them about their Darien pants. I think they can accommodate you. The Dariens are my favorite all weather non-leather overpants. Really good.

Also, some of the Tourmaster jackets (not all) come in tall sizes.

Thanks to all those who replied. I'll try new enough. Iron Pony is fairly close to me and I'll check there. In the past, I have not had very good luck. If I can find pants big enough to fit over my big a$$, the legs are way too long. I'll look at the suggestions listed here.

Thanks again,

Dan

Motoport (motoport.com) makes custom sizes. They made custom sized jacket and pants for me (I'm a big, not a tall). They do charge extra for the customization though. I've had the jacket and pants for a year now and am pleased with the fit and quality.

Fightingpiper

I was in Duluth this week for my honeymoon and stopped at aeorstich. I am 6'3 295 and found the only thing that would fit was the Darian line. Am going with the Darien Lite. I think the pants only went to 46" waist and I have to have the length shortened. I believe they can shorten these up to 4 inches.

Archived