IGNORED

Found a caterer...

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs

The Destination Packwood folks put me in touch with the fire department and a very nice woman named Barbara. They can definitely accommodate us and do for other groups throughout the year at the Fire Hall. Their BBQ grill alone can cook 250 half chickens at one time...good enough for me! [burp] grin.gif

Pancake, ham and fruit breakfasts run $5-7 each. Dinners range on what we want, but the BBQ chicken dinner (lots of sides) is about $15 each. So $20-22 covers two meals. I'll start shopping for tee shirt pricing.

thumbsup.gif

Oh yeah, the only thing the Fire Dept asks is if each FD professional in our ranks would bring a departmental patch. Sounds pretty reasonable...

Steve,

The wife of a good friend works for a major clothing/printing company. They handle many of the sporting events in the area in regards to hats, jackets shirts and what have you. Would you like me to make inquiries?

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs
Steve,

The wife of a good friend works for a major clothing/printing company. They handle many of the sporting events in the area in regards to hats, jackets shirts and what have you. Would you like me to make inquiries?

Absolutely! For the purposes of estimating, let's say that it will be a Hanes beefy tee, or equivalent, single color tee. Printing on front, back and one sleeve: 3 colors of ink for all. 25 small, 75 large, 50 XL and 6 XXL. I guess we could do some ladies tees...say maybe 12 of ladies medium?

What do you think about caps? Thanks Wade. smile.gif

You might check with Mark or Sylva (Vita Rara or Berkley on size distribution and what it cost them for TonyK to do the last Un shirts. It will give you somed comparison figures.

Maybe do a poll re: caps, but definitely do stickers--we're gettin' legit now! grin.gif

And . . . "Patches?? We don't got to bring you no steeenkin' Patches"!! lmao.gif

Firefight911

Oh yeah, the only thing the Fire Dept asks is if each FD professional in our ranks would bring a departmental patch. Sounds pretty reasonable...

I can prolly scrounge a dozen or so shirts as well!! thumbsup.gif

They want a qty. estimate on the hats Steve. Embroidering was recommended over screen printing for a more durable and better looking product.

An estimate for the shirts should be ready early next week. I'll be providing them with my Cody Un shirt tomorrow as an example for pricing purposes.

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs
They want a qty. estimate on the hats Steve. Embroidering was recommended over screen printing for a more durable and better looking product.

If you can wait till after the first of the year on the t-shirt decision I may be able to help. I'm lookin at buyin the equipment and startin a new bidness. I'm sure the board will like the price.

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs

Sounds good Whip. Only I'll insist that we pay you a competitive rate. We don't need to make a decision for 6 months or so.

• 2 weeks later...
Sounds good Whip. Only I'll insist that we pay you a competitive rate. We don't need to make a decision for 6 months or so.

Pay Whip a competitive rate? He's from TEXAS!!! He'll take you to the cleaners, bubba! lmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

Archived