IGNORED

Campground & Hotel info

Spikes_Wife

Just an informational "brain dump" for future reference. Feel free to ignore me. smile.gif

Campground...

- Entire waterfall area has been reserved in my name. This comprises about 40 tent sites, plus some commmon area.

- We can easily fit 4 tents per site if absolutely nessecary.

- Campers will have to make their reservations with me, not the campground. I will also be collecting their $$. When they arrive, their sites will already be paid for, so they should be able to just cruise on down without stopping at the office.

- Price for campers: $7 each, per night. That's $7 per person, not per bike. (ie: Two-up == $14)

- Non-campers are welcome, but will incur a fee of $2 each, per day. I intend to collect this as part of the "dinner" cost and just pay the campground for everyone so that the bikers don't have to stop and show passes every time they enter (the campground is cool with this).

Hotel...

- Business-class Days Inn, almost exactly 5 miles away.

- I blocked off 40 rooms. *Most* of these rooms are on the first floor, facing the outside of the hotel. This will allow members to park their bikes directly in front of their room doors.

- All rooms have two beds and are price for double occupancy.

- The swimming pool looks pretty nice.

- The restaurant is being renovated and will probably be open by June '05

- Free continental breakfast every morning

- Small fitness room at the lobby

- The place looks nice and clean, rooms look pretty nice (we actually checked a couple of sample rooms out)

- For those without dialup, internet access is available at a cost (hefty cost).

Archived