IGNORED

From Pelican Parts: BMW's HP2 Boxer - HOT HOT HOT!

TowJam

Gimmie, gimmie, gimmie!!! I like it, I want it.

Drool, drool, drool.

I had an eyegasm when I saw it. But from what I'm reading, we're looking at something around $30k and even worse, it's probably going to be too tall for my 5'6" smurf physique.

More pics here.

Maaaan, looks good..the fairing reminds me a bit of the 01-03 GSXRs but whatever..the entire package looks amazing in typical Teutonic fashion. Nothing out of place.

absolute fantastic looking bike and i'd love to add one to the stable but not if the price is going to be 30K or even 20K to be honest. will this bike actually be 10K-15K more bike than say a GSXR 1000????? 30K for the BMW or 10K for the GSXR and the GSXR has equal or better performance? i could justify 30K if the bike is significantly better than the competition but not if it's just a souped up r1200s

It would like it better if it were all black. Also I doubt that the bike will be $30K, probably closer to $18K. It is still basically a hotted up R1200S on a trellis midframe with some carbon fiber bits, Ohlins suspension and on-board computer. Still, it looks like someone hit it with a sexy stick.

Todd

Cheers!

I think the blue colors on the frame and wheels look odd.

I think these area should have been black, not a third color on the bike.

I wish BMW had of put this front faring on the R1200ST. It would have looked much better, and BMW would have sold a lot more of that model.

just my 2 cents worth.

I wish BMW had of put this front faring on the R1200ST. It would have looked much better, and BMW would have sold a lot more of that model.

i agree with 100%, i test drove an ST when they first hit the market and loved the stlying and ride but the stacked headlights was a huge turn off for me. i just couldn't get pass the goofy headlight set up so i passed and ended up buying a KS.

Archived