IGNORED

Guess the site of UNrally VII !

weeble

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs
As Jody Foster has informed us, mathematics is the UNIVERSAL language
I think that Jodie Foster is the UNIVERSAL language! smile.gif

Lee Vining, CA
Nice analysis but CA has never been considered PNW! Ummm, can you say, party of one? dopeslap.gif

Bend, OR

+1

Not only does my daughter live there, but we would be in reach of the 36 in Norcal as well as hit WA or some nice local roads...

Best Western Lake View Lodge

30 Main St

Lee Vining CA 93541

While there's no shortage of good riding near Lee Vining, when I was there last May, premium gas was $3.99 a gallon! And the dining options are rather limited.

Please do not question Jodie Foster's knowledge about UNIVERSAL language. The Un Rally will be in Lee Vining, CA, because the MATHMATICS tells us it will be there. lmao.gif

Forget about Lee Vining and mathematics (don't forget Jodie Foster). This method might work for a planned organized systematic approach but not for the UNpredictable UNrally. Steve, you have free choice - as long as it is not all dirt roads. dopeslap.gif Just don't forget Jodie Foster grin.gif

when I was there last May, premium gas was $3.99 a gallon!
As it was when I was there last September (2006). Gas is MUCH cheaper in the park, but I didn't find that out until after I got gas - which is apparently a common mistake.

And I don't know what you're talking about with respect to the dining. They had both soggy sandwiches and hotdogs in the gas station. tongue.gif

And as to Bend:

Yeah, then we can all ride Hwy 95 smile.gif

hwy95.jpg

We have never ridden in the PNW and are looking forward to seeing the place. I'm already planning the route through Banff/Kootenay and I don't even know where I'm headed yet.

And don't forget the Columbia River Gorge! That is also on my rides wish list, sweetie. grin.gif

Ok, I better understand how the attept is made to move this event around. What about the idea of having the event to the last week in June. For those ladies who ride, WOW does their ride the first week in July and it might be great to go from one event to the other.

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs
Ok, I better understand how the attept is made to move this event around. What about the idea of having the event to the last week in June. For those ladies who ride, WOW does their ride the first week in July and it might be great to go from one event to the other.
Thanks for the announcement Sheila. Coordinating dates are definitely taken into account. There are several other rallies that I'm looking at, just for what you mention.

I can see we need some more "factual" information.

Prior Unrally sites

North of the West / East line, Gunnison, Cody, Gunnison

South of the West / East line, Eureka springs.

therefore the Northern locations have a 3-1 edge over the southern locations.

Therefore logic and fairness dictate that this years rally must be 215 miles off the west coast, but it must also be either on the West / East line, or below it.

Once again we all know, Jodie Foster is always correct, and logic will always give the best solution. Therefore as noted earlier, give into the force crazy.gif

, Chris K, Joel G, and myself will see you all in Lee vinning, CA dopeslap.gif

How about Baker CIty, OR? I'm OK with Lewiston, ID or Republic,WA as well. All those places are pretty hot as well, though. Could we take over Randle, WA?

Mike Cassidy

That's 3,076 mi – about 1 day 23 hours according to Google Maps.

Hmmm...w/ a Pied Piper route and return, that means roughly 12,000 miles round trip. That's a lot of time off work!

clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Hey...there's like not enough room for more than two rides on that, that, ISLAND!

Is someone pulling my leg???? dopeslap.gifdopeslap.gifdopeslap.gifdopeslap.gif

That's 3,076 mi – about 1 day 23 hours according to Google Maps.

2885.9 miles for me Woodie... With only 2 weeks a year there is no way I can do this and have a family vacation as well. I guess I am out....again. frown.gifbncry.gif

Shawn

He's totally serious...IF you are the owner of a boatorcycle. lmao.gif

Les, I just did a Streets and trips on it.... There is a ferry. It can be done.

According to Google maps: 2,630 mi – about 2 days 5 hours for me (avoiding highways) grin.gif

Then again, I do have a brother in Seattle with a spare R11 I might be able to borrow!!

(Is that considered cheating?? smirk.gif)

IIIIIII DD A H H OO

I D D A A H H O O

I D D A A H H O O

I D D A AAA A H HH H O O

I D D A A H H O O

I D D A A H H O O

IIIIIII DD A A H H OO

thumbsup.gif

You are?

Aaaargh! I can't take this anywore. The rally will be held in Roche Harbor, WA. Make yer reservations now!

Well now, here is a picture of the pump out boat in that harbor and it applies.

1190413068.jpg

According to Google maps: 2,630 mi – about 2 days 5 hours for me (avoiding highways) grin.gif

Then again, I do have a brother in Seattle with a spare R11 I might be able to borrow!!

(Is that considered cheating?? smirk.gif)

Hey, it worked for me! Though I did have to ride for a day and a half to get to Fayetteville.

If we could work out something like the week after the Chief Joseph Rally in John Day, Oregon, then PNW, that might make for a great 10 day to 2 week ride.

Chief Joseph is usually held in mid June.

i like bonners ferry, or for that matter just north of there in the kootenays in BC you can hit a goodly number of Destination highways in fact the #1 BC destination hwy runs north from Creston BC.

no matter; i am waiting with anticipation... grin.gif

Archived