IGNORED

An Unrally Well Done

Les is more

I'd like to give a formal thank you to Mark and Sylva for putting on a remarkable UN. The enthusiasm that you two display for life showed up in West Virginia and it was wonderful. Thanks for all the time you spent UN organizing this chance for us to make our cyber relationships real.

Thanks too to the team--big-t, 1st Shirt and Sunjoo and Tony_K. You all contributed your time and talent to a gathering that enriched and furthered the spirit of this board.

Forgive and correct me if I've missed anyone. Hats off to you all!

clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Better late than never.

We too would like to thank Mark and Sylva for all the time and effort that went into the Unrally. It was an absolute joy meeting you two. Also thank you for everyone that had a hand in putting it on.

TonyK great t-shirts.

Plus a big thank you to Bud and Nancy for opening up their beautiful home and making us feel welcomed.

We especially enjoyed meeting Paul, Tim, Chris, Mike and Big Mike(try not to lose anymore socks grin.gif) and a host of others.

A special thank you to Jamie and Leslie for their concern and Gatorade when the heat got to me in Kentucky. You are two of the sweetest people we know.

Can't wait to see you all at the next one.

n & g

Archived