IGNORED

UNbelievable pictures

TEWKS

Well not really.

Just wanted to share a few of my favorite UN rally pictures, I had a great time & I’m glad to have met many of you.

This was my home at the UN Rally, AKA the hard tent.

100_6411.jpg

A few from Tuesday on the river, the last one is of funny girl Tashia.

9-8-2007-06.jpg

9-8-2007-03.jpg

9-8-2007-18.jpg

9-8-2007-15.jpg

9-8-2007-26.jpg

Eric Hanson enjoying the twists & turns, that guy is sneaky fast!

100_6438.jpg

100_6440.jpg

Just a happy boy sitting on his toy.

100_6420.jpg

L to R Pat, Steve, Angel, Michael, & Roger, Steve led the group on a great ride Wednesday.

100_6407.jpg

The Bridge

100_6382.jpg

100_6378.jpg

Now that’s what I’m talking about!

100_6374.jpg

Seneca Rocks

100_6371.jpg

100_6373.jpg

Thanks again Mark & Sylva for putting together such a great event.

Pat

Did you know it was our honeymoon?! Thanks, everyone for the best time! Let's_Play_Two & Penelope Pitstop

img0935cz1.jpg

No Way!

When I sat talking with you one meal I thought you looked in love but I had no idea it was your honeymoon.

CONGRATULATIONS thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Yeah I did it...

I ate that monster burger...

blush.gif

I heard all day about how good that burger looked... and how we were all gonna eat that wonderful awesome looking burger.

But when it got right down to it...ya'll just couldn't HANDLE the thing....

On another note I like TEWKS burger it has bacon! mmm Bacon

clap.gif

Pat's and Angel's burgers sure beat the buns off the soggy microwaved excuse for a burger Michael (SageRider) 'enjoyed' at our service station lunch break on Wednesday's ride. As I recall the description went something like this, "Take the worst fast food burger you've ever had, stick a syringe in it and suck out all the flavor and them make it three times worse...!" Yum! lmao.gif

I really missed not being at this years UnRally. WV is my home state! I noticed a couple pics of Seneca Rocks. If anyone is ever in that area again take the time to climb to the top of the Rocks. There is a rather easy trail on the front side put in a few years back by the Parks dept. that will get you up and back with no problem. Long before that trail and the when the original swinging bridge was there we used to follow the creekbed and cross between the main rock formations. After you pass the main rock formations you can find a few trails to climb to the top from the backside. Much steeper and harder to climb but worth it!

100_6371.jpg

I also noticed a really nice picture of Seneca Motor Co. My father used to take me hunting in Pendleton Co in the 1960's and we would pass thru the area. I remember when this place was selling new Tractors! My father said they used to sell cars many years before. There was also a Ford script car sign that used to be hung on the building. I am sure a sign collector has made a new home for that.

100_6373.jpg

Did you know it was our honeymoon?! Thanks, everyone for the best time! Let's_Play_Two & Penelope Pitstop

img0935cz1.jpg

Can you tell us a little more about this. Did you meet on the board or did Let's_play pull you into this? grin.gif It's always great to see two happy people with similar interests. thumbsup.gif

Pat

Can you tell us a little more about this. Did you meet on the board or did Let's_play pull you into this? grin.gif It's always great to see two happy people with similar interests. thumbsup.gif

Pat

Actually our first date was a spring training baseball game in March '05, so love of baseball is our common interest. This led us to getting married in June at the corner of Sheffield and Addison streets outside of Wrigley Field in Chicago under the statute of Harry Carey before a Cubs baseball game. Penelope has always liked riding with me but she decided to take the motorcycle course and this led to getting her own ride and the rest is history.

Honeymoon!?!

Why didn't you say so??? This honeymoon at the Un thing is becoming a tradition. We had Spike and Patty and Ken and Donna--now you two. Who's it going to be next year?

Congratulations and much happiness to you both! clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Archived