IGNORED

You had to be there.

Bud

Turtle soup is a great delicacy in Louisiana. The flavor of the turtle meat is both delicate and intense; there are supposedly seven distinct flavors of meat within the turtle. Commander's Palace Restaurant, in New Orleans' Garden District, is famous for its turtle soup -- it's a dark, rich, thick, stew-type dish, filling enough to be a meal in itself. More often, though, it's the first bookend of a great meal that's finished by a fantastic dessert. Arnaud's Restaurant, in the French Quarter, also has great turtle soup, and the recipe is quite different. Commander's is thicker, and Arnaud's is a little lighter, using a white veal stock instead of a dark beef stock wink.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Ken do you feel the love?
I'm not reading this thread. tongue.gif

bncry.gif

Then you won't notice the new picture to the left of this post in your honor. grin.gif

Then you won't notice the new picture to the left of this post in your honor.
Nope. Don't see it. cool.gif

Like I said, I'm not reading this thread. As a matter of fact I'm not posting any replies in it ether.

Looks like someone got Photoshop for Christmas!

Nope. Just the XP version of Windows Paint for that one. I admit I am having a ball with it, though. grin.gif

Oh oh! Here comes Ken!!!! eek.gifeek.gifbncry.gif

lmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

It is a good thing Ken isn't reading this, he'd hurt his spleen from laughing at his own expense!!!

Oh oh! Here comes Ken!!!! eek.gifeek.gifbncry.gif

lmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

It is a good thing Ken isn't reading this, he'd hurt his spleen from laughing at his own expense!!!

Hah, hah, hah. Like none of you have ever heard of the kind of turtle that suddenly jumps out into the middle of a road or anything.
Like none of you have ever heard of the kind of turtle that suddenly jumps out into the middle of a road or anything.

Oh! I remember reading about JUMPING TURTLES once! lmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

OMFG...I can't believe I missed it!

See what happens when I actually spend a day at work without looking at this board even once????

lmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

Phil! clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Hah, hah, hah. Like none of you have ever heard of the kind of turtle that suddenly jumps out into the middle of a road or anything.
Hmmm, that reminds me of a joke:

One afternoon on a desolate backroad, a poor snail was mugged by a Kentucky turtle. The snail was roughed up pretty bad, but when the investigating detective asked him to recall the details of the event and give him a description of his attacker the snail blankly replied: "I just don't know . . . you know, it all happened so FAST!" dopeslap.gif

lmao.gif

Hmmm, that reminds me of a joke:

One afternoon on a desolate backroad, a poor snail was mugged by a Kentucky turtle. The snail was roughed up pretty bad, but when the investigating detective asked him to recall the details of the event and give him a description of his attacker the snail blankly replied: "I just don't know . . . you know, it all happened so FAST!" dopeslap.gif

lmao.gif

I think that's what Ken was thinking when he "stared down" that one near our house. grin.gif

Archived