IGNORED

UN-Whitewater Rafting DVD

TyTass

I doubt there is any associated copyright infringement so for anyone who went rafting on Tuesday and didn't spend the $40 bucks for the video, I'll burn a copy of the video and send it to you if shipping doesn't get too high (which I doubt). Just PM me with your Name and Address.

BTW: The video isn't spectacular but it does serve as a souvenier of a fun time!

I doubt there is any associated copyright infringement so for anyone who went rafting on Tuesday and didn't spend the $40 bucks for the video, I'll burn a copy of the video and send it to you if shipping doesn't get too high (which I doubt). Just PM me with your Name and Address.

BTW: The video isn't spectacular but it does serve as a souvenier of a fun time!

I didn't go but if you can get me a copy I can put up a downloadable version that should still have decent quality... If it's worth it and desired by the others on the trip.

It doesn't show my exit from our raft does it?? tongue.gif

For a payment of $50.00, I can be sure it doesn't. lmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

Jean,

I'm not going to tell you ... lmao.gif

BTW: Your disc should arrive today, I would think. If not today, then tomorrow for sure.

TO ALL: I have more copies available. It was only $1.47 for me to send via USPS 1st class to as far as La and Mi. So, it's just not a problem. Let me know if you want one and send me an address (ittech, I can't get it to you without your address!).

Tortured Jennifer last night and made her watch the DVD (thank you VERY much Craig!). We both decided the "narrator" should think about another line of work, but she loooooooved the arrow and cracked up the first time is made an appearance.

Again, what a great day - Thanks to Randy for setting it up, Ben for the photography, Craig for sharing, and you all for such a lot of fun - great group!

Cheers,

Kirsten

Got the DVD! Enjoyed it, didn't have to worry after all, I lost it in an "easy" rapid....... They only showed the hard ones. Love watchin you other guys. That was a lot of fun. I can say that now!! thumbsup.gif

Archived