IGNORED

UNofficial UNrally UNgroup picture

ittech

Real quick because it's late...

Here's the group photo we took tonight of mostly everyone smile.gif

I will likely straighten and crop slightly and add some sort of caption in a couple of days but I wanted to get this up for now.

p570730232-5.jpg

You can also get the full size and a version with the late people here:

Link to gallery

I will have the rest of my photos up in a few days and will make a separate post then.

wave.gif

Lone_RT_rider

One one of the incredibly amazing things about this site is, I know and have met at least 80% of these people. Without this site that would never have happened. Thanks for posting this... say hi to everyone for me!

Also, I couldn't find ChrisK in the pic for a bit...then he popped up like a bad "Wheres Waldo" thing. smile.gif

Shawn

I know about 8 of those people from this board, and another dozen whose pics I saw hanging in the Post Office. Especially that guy next to Les. tongue.gif

Sounds like everyone had a great time. Congrats to Mark, Silva and their crew for a job well done. thumbsup.gif

Man I wish I was standing there in the middle of that pack thumbsup.gif

I missed another great UN bncry.gif

There is always next year to meet some new faces grin.gif

Because they wanted their face in the picture. grin.gif

However, the shirt was AWESOME. Thanks Tony. Everyone gave you a big hand at the dinner for your efforts. clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Well Russell, I still don't know how you managed to get everyone in and facing the camera... that, of all the rides and such, is truly amazing. thumbsup.gif

Oh yeah, nice timing with Marty too lmao.gif

Thanks a big bunch!

Kirsten

I'm having a horrible time lining up the legs and bodies at the far left of the picture. Was there some ghastly accident we haven't been told about? Gives me chills! eek.gif

grin.gif

I was thirsty. dopeslap.gif

Really, I thought you were contemplating on when to sell your bike. lmao.gif

And what in the heck does it mean when a rider has a sticker on the back of their bike that says "What would Marty Hill do?"?

Just couldn't get Marty (I think that's him?) to put his drink down, eh? grin.gif

It was either Marty enjoying a refreshing bottle of water or about 8 others with their eyes closed, looking away, turned around etc...

If someone wants to build a list of names go for it, I should be able to run a captioned version with all the names out but I don't have the time or the memory to try to figure it all out myself. smile.gif

Ben:

Thanks for posting the link to ITTech's other albums.

Thanks to ITTech for the great pictures. I enjoyed exploring Thurmond with you.

Thanks for the link. Great pics and now I can put a face with that ...
Yes, thanks. And I agree in some cases that I can place faces to names and/or bikes. But what I'm still trying to do is put many names/faces to BMWST handles! I don't want to forget all the people I met and who's who. Is there a single place I can see the names and BMWST handles?
Ben:

Thanks for posting the link to ITTech's other albums.

Thanks to ITTech for the great pictures. I enjoyed exploring Thurmond with you.

Same here, was a neat little town. Not to derail this thread too much but I really liked this shot:

p1069536310-4.jpg

This pic really turned out well. Thanks for posting it. Am I able to copy this pic off of your posting?

Any of my pictures on the zenfolio site you can download by hovering over them and selecting download original on the photo display page.

Archived