Pia 910 light switch

RETII

Hi all I'm looking for a replacement switch(not relay) for a set of PIAA 910's. Seems as though mine grew legs. I'm not really thrilled at the prospect of enduring the scathing questions that eager Radio Shack sales associates pose "why/,oh you don't want that" etc. Any ideas? Thanks

confused.gif

russell_bynum

It's just a switch...just about anything will do.

I'd hit the local Radio Shack, or auto parts store and just get whatever you think would work best in your application.

What are the odds? Russell the switch is for the 910's I bought from you a while back. Thanks, I'll guess I'll wander over to the "Shack" dopeslap.gifdopeslap.gif

russell_bynum

grin.gif

I love going to Radio Shack and messing with the kids there.

"Uh...yeah...like...we don't have anything for motorcycles. But dude...we've got a killer deal on the new Motorola Sabertooth phone. It's got a built-in Espresso machine and plays 15 different games."

dopeslap.gif

I miss the days when Radio Shack was staffed by guys in their mid-30's who had bad breath and still lived with their parents...but at least they knew their electronics.

"I miss the days when Radio Shack was staffed by guys in their mid-30's who had bad breath and still lived with their parents...but at least they knew their electronics."

or the old guy with the Brylcreamed ducktails and the cokebottle glasses......... thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Pat

"I miss the days when Radio Shack was staffed by guys in their mid-30's who had bad breath and still lived with their parents...but at least they knew their electronics."

or the old guy with the Brylcreamed ducktails and the cokebottle glasses......... thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Pat

With boxes of stuff in the back room.

Awww come on guys you're gonna make me cry out of nostalgia. Hell I might even by a franchise and stock it with the kind of guys I used to make fun of in HS. I'm toying with converting the small 3 way swith on the Auto Com PTT to do the deed, seeing as all I usually do is hit it wrong and subject my riding partners to my Crappy-oke voice. dopeslap.giflmao.gif

Maybe you wiring guys could help me.

I am trying to wire up my PIAAS on the front of my RT1200. The power and the ground are being supplied by the Centec fuse box. The PIAA switch has three wires red,white,black. The lights on the wire harness, has two wired waiting for the switch ? a white and black, so what do I connect to it? Does it matter where I put the power -white wire on the centec, ?

thanks to all who know much more than me.

dave albany ny

Archived