IGNORED

eisen

Hi.

This is my first post, so i'll introduce myself:

My name is Ellie, 30yrs old, live, work and ride! in Tel Aviv, Israel.

I currently ride a R1200RT and a K1200R

My addiction to both bikes is totally uncurable and thanks to the weather over here i get to enjoy them year round. Although the two bikes are worlds apart, they compliment and balance each other perfectly.

I find the posts here helpful & insightful.

The forum has helped me choose many accessories for my RT, all of which have made my bike that little bit better... thumbsup.gif

So a big thanks to all the members out there and i'm proud to become a member of your forum.

Ellie.

Firefight911

wave.gifwave.gifwave.gifwave.gif

Welcome. Glad you have joined the member ranks!!! You have already found the great wealth of knowledge this place has to offer.

Since you are the new guy, PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!

I would love to hear about some ride tales from Israel also. What kind of roads, etc. do you have over there?

Welcome to the site! Have you done much riding ourside of Israel? Also, what is the motorcycle community like in Israel? Clubs, dealers, etc. wave.gif

I have been riding for a number of years, but unfortunately i don't ride outside the country much.

The roads here are fantastic - but the drivers are a bit, well, mad! Although its only a small country, we have breathtaking desert views down south and absolutely stunning green countryside up north. My girlfriend and I take regular trips - any excuse to get on the bike...

The BMW community is small, tiny even. There is only one dealer - but they are a fantastic group of people.

Give me a day or two and i'll post some pics smile.gif

Shalom.

Although it's been too long, Israel has been a frequent destination for me. It's beautiful.

It's probably one of the few countries where you can go on a daytrip and touch all four borders.

With my head hung looow blush.gif , i admit i have never done all the country in one day/ride. However, it is #1 on my list as soon as my 'day-long' saddle arrives.

Archived