IGNORED

Anything that pretty outa be named.....

SteveHebert

"Louise". A line from cool hand Luke and fitting as a replacement for my dearly departed "Thelma". I bought her from Jim Dubick a long time member of our club here in Alabama. I received one of those e-mails Thursday morning from Vance Harrelson another club member and friend. He basically said "I know I shouldn't be sending this but Jim is thinking of selling a few airheads and the R75/6 sure is purdy". Well that was all it took. I called Jim, made the deal and picked her up this morning.

Jim saying goodbye:

188286526-M.jpg

Unloaded and shining in all her glory:

188286739-M.jpg

188286512-M.jpg

188286534-M.jpg

The first thing I added to help those rear enders see me:

188286292-M.jpg

She needs a paint job to be immaculate. Everything else has been done by JIm and a couple other previous owners. The bike has been in the Alabama club for some time.

I'm back in the saddle again! clap.gif

Nice job, Steve. I'm glad to see you are back on two wheels. I'll have to have a better look in a few weeks.

See Ya wave.gif

Francois_Dumas

Niiiiiiiiice !!! thumbsup.gif

Also, I remembered a picture when they just had cleared that patch of land for you....... the house on it and all cleared and clean looks wonderful !! smile.gif

Sweeet!!! She sure is purty! Exactly like my 1st BMW down to the color. Ah, the memories flooded back looking at your pics.

I always like my Kruaser bags. I'd pack for a trip, put it all in trash bags load them up, bye bye! I can remember packing more stuff than I needed cause the bags were only half full and I didn't want stuff flopping around.

I can hear those pipes puttering down the road!

Enjoy!!

Lone_RT_rider

That's probably one of the best looking R75's that I have ever seen. Great find Steve! Twin plug mod anytime soon? grin.gifthumbsup.gif

Let the farkeling begin!

Shawn

Beautiful bike ya got there. Louise does seem appropriate, too.

However, to set the record straight, "Lucille" was the girl in Cool Hand Luke.

Beautiful bike ya got there. Louise does seem appropriate, too.

However, to set the record straight, "Lucille" was the girl in Cool Hand Luke.

Damn, now that does ring a bell! Oh well, "Louise" it is.

wHAT a gorgeous AirHead..!

Agreed! But if I didn't know any better I'd think you were talking about Jessica Simpson! grin.gif

Wow, what a great bike.

Congrats. Wishing you better luck this time. Want to hear how you passed it along to another club member years from now.

A big thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Archived