IGNORED

UnRally VI Countdown- Do you have dinner and bfast reservations with Rivermen?

Berkley

On Monday we'll be just over a week away from the UN!!! clap.gif

If you're planning on joining us for the Wednesday group dinner, please make sure you've registered for that dinner through Rivermen!!

Any other meals with them (breakfasts and dinners) also need to be reserved a week in advance. There will be some folks eating there Monday night, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday...and even Friday morning!

You can call (800-545-7238) or email them (www.rivermen.com) to make those reservations, and WE WILL SEE YOU SOON!! clap.gif

We're signed up for Tuesday dinner and Wendsday breakfast but gotta keep going so hope to meet some of ya then on our way thru!

wave.gif

Dinner reservations in for Tuesday and Wednesday. thumbsup.gif I'll wing the rest...

Hey Paul, see you at both dinners. wave.gif

Paul_Burkett

I told them and it is on the header, top left side, BMW Sport Touring Group. I'll talk to them about it when I get there, it isn't worth looseing any sleep over and they will make it right, they seem like realy nice people.

Just a reminder that Rivermen needs your reservations for the Wednesday group dinner!!

Tomorrow, 8/29, is the LAST DAY to make those reservations!!

Don't be left out in the cold dopeslap.gif We'd miss you!

800-545-7238

Left out in the cold? I called today to make dinner reservations and the girl told me it was 64 degrees there today. lmao.gif

I think she was pulling my leg but I'm in for dinner Wednesday. clap.gif

Dinner reservations made, ride/t-shirt registration made and dont know why my name's not on the list but Hoontang will be there! See ya'll soon grin.gif

haven't updated it. We've gotcha. Marks gone and he put the first list up. I'll try and get it up.

3 breakfasts and one dinner. They charged $17.00 for the dinner and $8.00 per breakfast plus tax.
Hmmm, did you tell them you were with the BMWSportTouring.com group? That doesn't seem to jive with the info posted by the UnOrganizers about meal prices. confused.gif

So Mark and I just got our invoice and I saw that they've got a "standard rate" and a "youth rate" for meals... I'm going to clarify with Shauna tomorrow since she's left for the day. Not going to stress about it.

3 breakfasts and one dinner. They charged $17.00 for the dinner and $8.00 per breakfast plus tax.
Hmmm, did you tell them you were with the BMWSportTouring.com group? That doesn't seem to jive with the info posted by the UnOrganizers about meal prices. confused.gif

So Mark and I just got our invoice and I saw that they've got a "standard rate" and a "youth rate" for meals... I'm going to clarify with Shauna tomorrow since she's left for the day. Not going to stress about it.

I'm a very young 60 year old. lmao.gif

Lets_Play_Two

FWIW I just paid for my meals at the standard rate (I was hoping they had a senior rate) of $12 for dinner and $6 for breakfast.

Dinner reservations in for Tuesday and Wednesday. thumbsup.gif I'll wing the rest...

Hey Paul, see you at both dinners. wave.gif

Hey Marty ... save some room for me at those dinner tables, eh?? thumbsup.gifwave.gif

Oh, also realized they'd overcharged me for the meals as well ... hadn't marked that I was with the BMWST group, but fixed it while I was on the phone with them. thumbsup.gif

Lets_Play_Two
I wasn't charged at all? All they did was take my reservation for breakfast T, W, TH and dinner on TH.

What's up with that? Not that I'm complaining. It could be because I'm not staying there, but at the Quality Inn.

They asked for my email address and they emailed the invoice to be paid by Friday. You can pay on line. grin.gif

they emailed the invoice to be paid by Friday
They didn't mail us anything. (Except about a dozen various sales pitches.) Great. confused.giffrown.gifbncry.gif

Archived