IGNORED

Gleno's Final Headstone

BrianT

Gleno's final headstone is now in place. I know for some this opens up old wounds and I apologize. But for those that can't see it in person I've attached the pics in case you wanted to be there virtually. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. Maybe the mods can add these pics to Gleno's Ride Home?

911813-Headstonereduced.JPG

911814-Headstoneclosereduced.JPG

Ride In Peace brother. bncry.gif

mANY tHANKS, Brian...for those of us that have YET to get there in person - this is a way to bring us all inside.

I thank you for that.

Blessings on ya for thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif posting it and taking the time for us to share it with you...

Oooowwwww!

So beautiful and still so painful. I love the fact that Andrew's words were used.

I've added the pictures to the memorial thread.

Thanks and hugs, Brian

Oooowwwww!

So beautiful and still so painful. I love the fact that Andrew's words were used.

I've added the pictures to the memorial thread.

Thanks and hugs, Brian

Thank you for adding them. These are Teri's pics and she wanted to share them with their extended family. I'm sure she appreciates the well wishes.

Dang, Brian. I just broke down in tears again. But thoughts of Gleno and the great loss his passing was to all of us, just does that to me.

Thank you for sharing. I now have a second Boulder City stop to make on the way to Torrey. It will be a permanent stop for me on every future trip, telling him how much I miss him, asking him to come along.

Andrew's words are perfect. Absolutely perfect.

I now have a second Boulder City stop to make on the way to Torrey. It will be a permanent stop for me on every future trip, telling him how much I miss him, asking him to come along.

That's been my plan as well. I've ridden with him to virtually all the Torrey's and for the past several years, ever since he started staying in the Gleno suite, we've roomed there with him. For me, most of my memories of Torrey include him. So for me, I intend on stopping by his final resting place every time I go to Torrey. It's my way of still including him in my trip to Torrey because he was a lot of what made Torrey so special for me. However, I have a feeling he'll be at Torrey watching over us anyways. Damn here come the tears again.

Thank you for posting this.

Farewell, Gleno. We never met on this life, but I do expect to meet you in the next. When I do, I'll tell you how often your humor split my sides and made milk come out my nose.

Plotting revenge against your neighbor like that... lmao.giflmao.gifdopeslap.gifthumbsup.gif

Dang, Brian. I just broke down in tears again. But thoughts of Gleno and the great loss his passing was to all of us, just does that to me.

Thank you for sharing. I now have a second Boulder City stop to make on the way to Torrey. It will be a permanent stop for me on every future trip, telling him how much I miss him, asking him to come along.

Andrew's words are perfect. Absolutely perfect.

Actually all three kids wrote that together. I am very proud of them. They are my anchors.

Archived