IGNORED

honda commercial but cool nonetheless

barncobob

RandyShields

I'll bet many of our members spent some time on a mini trail. What a gas to ride as a youngster. Wished they would have changed out the balloon for the new personal jet they are building. Coming out of the mist of the falls, that would have been something.

I'll bet many of our members spent some time on a mini trail. What a gas to ride as a youngster. Wished they would have changed out the balloon for the new personal jet they are building. Coming out of the mist of the falls, that would have been something.

Yeah I agree, that jet is just plane cool wink.gif. I love the engine mounts. Very unconventional.

Very cool. Thanks for sharing.

I like Honda products. We had an Accord for 5 years, zero repairs. Same thus far with our 07 CRV. I wish they made something competitive with the GS. I'd buy it.

A really neat video with one of my favorite songs

Yes. But it would have been better with the original---Richard Kiley from Man of La Mancha.

Very cool. Thanks for sharing.

I like Honda products.

So do I. I've owned two Honda motorcycles and one Honda lawn mower. Their automotive and motorcycle products are sometimes dismissed by the supposed cognoscenti, largely because they do make such a diverse range of products, but they are one of the world's finest manufacturers of things that go "zoom."

Dealer-Image.jpg

The video is one of my favorites and I've had it bookmarked. I wish I could figure out how to download it. Maybe someone smarter than I am with computers can leave instructions.

I wish I could figure out how to download it.
OK, go here, then click on the download button on the right side (it doesn't matter that it's for a video ipod/Sony PSP, it's just mpeg4 format). Save that to your disk somewhere. You can play it with any player that handles mp4 files such as Quicktime or VLC (If you're using Windows, I don't know if Windows Media Player will work, but it might.)
Dealer-Image.jpg

So, what color did you order? smirk.gif

Red I hope.....It's the fastest color as we all know thumbsup.gif........

Great ad......Good to see it again.....

Phil...........Redbrick

Thanks, that was great (as are all the honda video commercials)

Every time I hear the F1 engines chills go up and down my spine.

As someone else said, "if they made a GS..."

+1

The 50 at the beginning was one I did some learning on back when.

+2 Got a 50 "Dream" basket case for my 15th birthday (A friend of my Dad's from work gave it to him) saved up money for the parts, rebuilt it at the auto shop at high school and rode it on my 16th birthday. Put many a miles on it.

Nice promo! clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Archived