IGNORED

Attendee List Up

Mark Menard (Vita Rara)

We're not on the offical list however myself and the charming Mrs Duck will be passing thru there on Tuesday.

We did make dinner reservations thru the Riverman so hope to see some of you then!

wave.gif

Yeeha! Stephen
OOPS!! thumbsup.gif Found it; the June date threw me, also the list itself didn't "appear" on my screen (way over to the right).

Thanks,

I give... what's the trick?

Here's a little .jpg attached showing the breakdown by states of the UN-attendees. Note that there were 27 names not found in the member index (mostly S-O's?) so the numbers will not add up to the actual total...but it does give a pretty good breakdown geographically speaking...for now anyway. Looking good too! clap.gif

910901-attendees-states1.thumb.jpg.363edb301e011aa3fd6ab13d3b986c39.jpg

Here's a little .jpg attached showing the breakdown by states of the UN-attendees. Note that there were 27 names not found in the member index (mostly S-O's?) so the numbers will not add up to the actual total...but it does give a pretty good breakdown geographically speaking...for now anyway. Looking good too! clap.gif

hoo hoo!!! California rocks clap.gifclap.gif The land of fruit and nuts rules(rides)again! Ok I need to calm down or Gar won't let me tag along on our big adventure. grin.gif

n

RandyShields

Ohh, thanks for the head's up. Just posted that I was coming, but never registered until tonight. Should be official now.

Randy Shields

hoo hoo!!! California rocks clap.gifclap.gif The land of fruit and nuts rules(rides)again! Ok I need to calm down or Gar won't let me tag along on our big adventure. grin.gif

n

But Grasshopper, are you properly represented in relation to the number of BMW owners by state? grin.gif

REMINDER! We need your reservation by tomorrow (the 21st!) so we can get those T-shirts printed!!

Too late registration is already closed on the eventbrite site.

frown.gif

n

But Grasshopper, are you properly represented in relation to the number of BMW owners by state? grin.gif

If you want to figure it like that, Nevada is way over represented!

n

Yes Master...it is said California is a "community property" state. Dual Ownership just ask my lawyer. What's his is mine and what's mine is mine. grin.giflmao.gif

It's too bad we've got some "flakes" amongst our "fruits and nuts" or we'd have even MORE members representin' the "Best Coast Crew"! blush.gif

(He's probably not reading these threads anymore, right? wink.gif

I mean, he's waaaay too busy, right?? lmao.gif )

It's too bad we've got some "flakes" amongst our "fruits and nuts" or we'd have even MORE members representin' the "Best Coast Crew"! blush.gif

(He's probably not reading these threads anymore, right? wink.gif

I mean, he's waaaay too busy, right?? lmao.gif )

It takes practice to become the firehouse solitaire champ! eek.gif

grin.gif

Knock, Knock...

Anybody home???

grin.giflurker.gif

Archived