IGNORED

Donut, Officer?

Roadwolf

About 10 years ago, I was presented an award for doing an illegal U-turn in Hightstown, NJ. As I completed the U-turn, I saw a LEO exiting a side driveway from a "Dunkin' Donuts" about 50 feet in front of me. DUH! dopeslap.gif I tried to be cool and kept my eyes to the front as I drove by him but he pulled out behind me a promptly lit me up.

Didn't you know those jelly filled ones are brain food and actually sharpen the LEO's senses?? What's a matta with you!!! grin.gif Looking "cool" only adds suspicion!! lmao.gif

I would say somewhere in New Jersey as that is where Beemer headquarter is. I have seen that uniform in other ads and would guess it is some local agency helping out with BMW.

Yes I see the railing. Lights would are a great plus and hope it would standard equipment. I sure it will be in couple of years.

DaveTheAffable
I would say somewhere in New Jersey as that is where Beemer headquarter is. I have seen that uniform in other ads and would guess it is some local agency helping out with BMW.

Wow... Not enough detectives here. The location is undisputed. KMG 365 had it right when he mentioned Ringwood. thumbsup.gif

In the uncropped picture, there is a Dunkin Donuts, Benjamin Moore Paint Dealer, and Lakeside Cleaners.

Add 3 clues to Google, phone directories, shaken, not stirred...

Ringwood Paint & Wallpaper

130 Skyline Dr,

Ringwood, NJ 07456

Dunkin Donuts

130 Skyline Dr

Ringwood, NJ 07456

Lakesidecleaners

130 Skyline Dr

Ringwood, NJ 07456

Pompton Lakes area...

...And Ringwood State Park? A couple miles away for outdoor shots.

But in reality, It could be any Agency that agreed to pose for pictures, at that location.

Jeez, thanks, Dave! I was thinking I was on everyone's "ignore this user" list! lmao.gif

I was just about to do the old: " *tap* *tap* 'Hello?? Is this thing on??' *tap* *tap* *tap* " --thing when your response talked me down off the ledge! grin.gif

Also the "RPD" on his uniform kind of gives it away too. dopeslap.gif

Lone_RT_rider
Jeez, thanks, Dave! I was thinking I was on everyone's "ignore this user" list! lmao.gif

I was just about to do the old: " *tap* *tap* 'Hello?? Is this thing on??' *tap* *tap* *tap* " ......

Welcome to my world.... crazy.gifeek.gifdopeslap.gif

Shawn

I was just about to do the old: " *tap* *tap* 'Hello?? Is this thing on??' *tap* *tap* *tap* " ......

"You are ignoring this user."

What did Shawn say?? lmao.gif

( . . . sorry for stealing your joke, Mitch--I couldn't help myself! wink.gif )

DaveTheAffable

Welcome to my world.... crazy.gifeek.gifdopeslap.gif

Shawn

Ohh.. Shawn.. don't feel that way. I still reflect back to early May of this year (I think) when you posted a question on "proper placement of your posterior.."(?)

Some of us DO pay attention! grin.gif

DaveTheAffable

I was just about to do the old: " *tap* *tap* 'Hello?? Is this thing on??' *tap* *tap* *tap* " --thing when your response talked me down off the ledge! grin.gif

Also the "RPD" on his uniform kind of gives it away too. dopeslap.gif

Good obs' Jamie. I couldn't tell if it said PDD, RDD, RPD... (My wife say's I need glasses. She's right, of course) smirk.gif

Believe it or not, RDD in some agencies refers to Research Development Division.

Archived