Sidi boot sizes

I seriously considering some sidi boots. I would like to know how their sizes run from owners. I currently wear a 13 tennis shoe and 12 boot/dress shoe.

Thanks.

I think it depends on the boot. I know that the older on-road (using sympatex instead of the current gore-tex) boots ran a touch big. I usually wear a 45, but a 44 is just a bit smaller than I'd like it (and a 45 is too big) for me. I usually wear a 10.5-11. Their other boots that I've tried run pretty true to size.

I had the same question and solved it by ordering two pair(each a different size), from New Enough. They agreed to let me try them on and return the one that didn't fit. Worked out well. I think my On Road's are the best boot I've ever had. dwillie.

I wear a size 10 and a Sidi 44 fits me great!

Same fit for me. Have had the Sidi for 4 years and like them a lot. Needed to repair a few of the velcro tabs this year, which I was able to myself.

Cheers......Rod

I wear a size 10 and a Sidi 44 fits me great!
I wear a size 10 and I find that 44 is just a skosh small for me in the OnRoad (3 pairs), on the other hand I also have a pair of their intermediate dirt boots and a 44 fits fine with them.
SAAB93driver

You might get lucky with mail order but my experience with their boots is you need to try the pair you are looking at on.

There must be some tolerance on the sizing because I have had 2 pairs of the same size with small difference in fit, but small difference can be a lot when you are talking about comfort for your feet.

I have a size 12 foot. I own both Sidi Champions and a pair of Dohas (summer riding shoe) in 47. Both fit great. But I first bought the Vertigo size 47 and it was way narrow. It cost me a $20 restocking fee to find that out. That's when I took the ride to the local dealer. So I would recommend not doing this purchase online.

Archived