IGNORED

Rally Point II , Pied Piper Run, Highland Village (Dallas) Texas

Mike05

Wednesday, August 29th.

Pied Piper Run Rally Point II: Highland Village, (Dallas) Texas clap.gif

Originally the second, now the first "Rally Point" for the PIED PIPER RUN !! thumbsup.gif

Leslie, Jamie & Michael (SageRider) will arrive in the afternoon. Back yard cookin' for those of you that can come by for some food & fellowship starting at 6:00 p.m. 'til smile.gif ??

Even if you can't go to West Virginia, stop by and visit with some of the folks passing thru on their way!!

If you are joining up here, the spare bedrooms are taken but a few couches are still available!! grin.gif Need/want hotel info. just pm me for details.

Please let us know if you can make it so we'll know how much cookin' to do! thumbsup.gif Looking forward to seeing you then!!

Mike & Joyce McKennedy

701 Ashley Ct.

Highland Village, Texas 75077-1878

O: 972.317.4601

H: 972.317.4641

Fax: 972.317.4284

WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! clap.gif

I can't wait!

I can't wait!

I can't wait!

I can't wait!

I can't wait!

I can't wait!

I can't wait!

I can't wait!

I can't wait!

I can't wait!

I can't wait!

Did I mention . . . I can't wait??!! wave.gif

WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! clap.gif

I can't wait!

I can't wait!

I can't wait!

I can't wait!

I can't wait!

I can't wait!

I can't wait!

I can't wait!

I can't wait!

I can't wait!

I can't wait!

Did I mention . . . I can't wait??!! wave.gif

ditto tongue.gifthumbsup.gifwave.gif

Angel,

Glad you can make it!! clap.gifclap.gif Sure, come early. In fact,

with traffic being what it is, everybody please feel free to arrive anytime after 3 p.m. ; "refreshments" will be available! grin.gif

Also, good question about who from Texas is heading to the UnRally. I am, you are... Anyone else??

I expect they'll be posting a list of attendees pretty soon but in the meantime, anyone interested in traveling together from the Dallas/Fort Worth area?

Jean and I are still GO! Took a electronics test run this A.M., all good. GPS needs more volume at speed (medium -> high) done. You guys run channel 2 gmrs, what about QT channel?

Learn how to kill GPS lady so I can listen to my favorite tune. Hit gps book, done!

Toss SAE Harley tools, assemble metric tools, torx, wheel removal tools, done!

I am leaving on August 23, Aug 25 and 26 with Keith Code at Barber Raceway, then on to Burnsville, NC for several days of Mountain riding. Catch you go folks at Fayatteville. Have a safe trip.

Flyboy52F Look for me on the red Ducati Multistrada this year.

• 2 weeks later...

Here they come!! clap.gif

Pied Piper Riders Jamie, Leslie & Michael arrive here in Dallas tomorrow (Wednesday) afternoon!!

Refreshments served after 3 pm, food hits the grills around sixish, or whenever you get here!! smile.gif

If you can make it & haven't yet told us you're coming just send a pm for address info. or give us a call.

Looking forward to seeing you all!!

Mike & Joyce

Shucks, can't make it Mike, you all have a blast and don't eat too much, got to ride you know!

Jean can't get off till friday, so I will be looking to catch you all friday someplace between stop III and IV.

Checking the moon for thursday departure around 3am, lots of deer in Arkansas, don't want to interrupt their feeding pattern! lurker.gif

We're in Amarillo tonight. We're going to try to get on the road before 08:00 (CDT), so barring a smiting by the alternator belt goddess, we should be there by 3:00pm at the latest. Can't wait! clap.gif

Overnighting in Clarendon, 50 miles south of Amarillo along with C_Williams (random meeting at our motel in Pagosa Springs, CO last night).

Will be heading your way about 8:30.

May (or may not???) hook up with Jamie & Leslie on the way!

Archived