shoei multitec autocomm install?

WEDGE

I just received two new multitecs for my wife and I and when I started to try to install the autocomm headsets it seems that there isn't nearly enough room for the wiring and the liner has little or no room to run any wires. Has anyone had any experience in putting this system together or are there any suggestions. Hoping to not have to purchase wireless. Currently use for ipod and rider/pass. communication confused.gif

The ear pockets are a tight fit for the Autocom speakers, but we have several customers with Autocom headsets in their Multi-Tech's and they love them.

WEDGE, try a search for Multitech and Autocomm. There are quite a few riders with this combination (I'm one of them) who like how the helmet integrates with Autocomm. In any case, there was a fairly recent thread detailing the installation. wave.gif

I just installed the speakers and mike in a Multitech. I had never done it before. Got Autocom's pdf file on that helmet, took my time, and am very pleased with the install. Got a little nervous prying the helmet, but it all fits, looks good, and best of all is comfortable and works!

Archived