IGNORED

Zumo 550 at Costco for $680

Gregori

Haven't seen this posted yet, but Costco.com now lists the Zumo 550 for $680. (Shipping included...)

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodid=11230413

It's not the best price I've seen, but Costco has very good customer service, and a stellar return policy.

"<i>We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. Exceptions: Televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, iPOD / MP3 players and cellular phones must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund.</i>"

"<i>We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. Exceptions: Televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, iPOD / MP3 players and cellular phones must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund.</i>"
(emphasis added)

Since the Zumo has MP3 player functionality, would they weasel out and only cover it for 90 days, I wonder?

Even 90 days is better than you'd get from most internet places. The question (as always) you have to ask is "is it worth $30 + shipping for that ability?"

However, I'm pretty sure that GPS's (regardless of mp3 capability) are able to be returned indefinitely.

Archived