IGNORED

Custom Garage Door Switch for my R1200RT

MrR1200RT

I had setup the AS-5PG2 autoswitch to work with my right turn signal switch. This worked perfect for 8 months then for some reason it will sometimes work correctly then not and I have to turn the bike off for it to work. I decided to use a dedicated switch and ordered the BMW two switch housing for my right handle. The new switch box has an On/Off and Momentary switch for my garage door opener. See all my pics at mybikepics.shutterfly.com temp password = mybikepics (Yeah I know orginal) thumbsup.gifDedicated Garage Door Switch

Nicely done. I've been toying with the idea of adding an on-bike switch. For now, I'm using a key-ring fob.

Your solution is far more elegant.

CoarsegoldKid

mybikepics.shutterfly.com

The Collection you are attempting to view requires a password.

Please enter the password and click 'OK'.

Can you provide the password?

Firefight911
mybikepics.shutterfly.com

The Collection you are attempting to view requires a password.

Please enter the password and click 'OK'.

Can you provide the password?

See initial post. Password was given in it. thumbsup.gif

Just responding to the original post to move it forward. I'm hoping the author responds to the questions. This is a really neat idea and a very professional looking installation.

Housing with both switches $130. The momentary switch controls the actual push button contact in my remote control that is velcroed in upper compartment of the back part of the seat completely out of site. I have also wired the battery contacts of the remote to my centech AP-1 fuse panel. cool.gif

Archived