IGNORED

Does Anybody Need Anything?

1st Shirt

You've all been so busy and I feel like I've done nothing to help out. Just to state it again:

I'll be brining the bike and the truck. If anybody needs me to bring any kind of supplies, please let me know. ie. T-shirts, name tags, etc.

On another note, I want to be around to help out and Sunjoo and I are also going rafting. I had reserved Wed. because I thought Tues. would be registration day. I now see that I was wrong (I usually am, just ask Sunjoo). I can easily change the raft trip to Tuesday - the question is, can you use my help on Wed.?

Left out in the cold, or rather the heat and humidity - Bob.

Mark Menard (Vita Rara)

Hi Bob,

I think having us on hand on Tuesday morning will likely be of benefit. The highest attendance day by reservations is Wednesday. I think we might want to add a reg desk to Tuesday morning for those folks who are there early. It might make the Wednesday crush a little easier to handle. So, keeping Tuesday open is good.

It looks like we're going to have the t-shirts shipped to you for transport to the Un. I'm also sure we'll find plenty of things to do on site once we're there.

Mark

Mark - Roger. I'll leave my plans as they are and let's plan (unplan) on registering some folks that morning. By the looks of things on the board, you have a lot of "eager beavers" and we might sooth some souls if we let them sign in. I have no problems running a table for you. Just let me know.

To everyone (you too Jamie clap.gif) it will be reeeeeallllyyyy good to see all of you. At this point, I don't even care if I ride, I just want to spend time with the quality folks from this board. Sunjoo and I will be rafting on Wednesday - if there's a river to raft on! It has been so dry this year, the opposite of last year. This time last year we were recovering from floods. Go figure.

I will be bringing a bottle of Tequila smuggled over the border by some ne'r do well, not sure of his name. thumbsup.gif I'll also bring a bottle of Kokopelli wine - not really good stuff but they say it makes you virile. Let's see: away from home, no stress from work, fresh air, Kokopelli wine . . . Well, if you hear some loud noises from our cabin, just ignore them. grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

If there are any other supplies that anyone thinks of, please let me know, ie. coolers, beer, more beer, etc.

Really looking forward to this . . . Bob

Les is more

I will be bringing a bottle of Tequila smuggled over the border by some ne'r do well, not sure of his name. I'll also bring a bottle of Kokopelli wine - not really good stuff but they say it makes you virile. Let's see: away from home, no stress from work, fresh air, Kokopelli wine . . . Well, if you hear some loud noises from our cabin, just ignore them.

Very gentlemanly of you to apologise in advance for your snoring, Bob. grin.gif

My current plans are to trailer to Fayetteville.(130 miles}I planning on bringing a small easy-up canopy and maybe some beer coolers,chairs and anything else I can think of.If you want to ship anything to me,I'll see it gets there.

Quote: If you want to ship anything to me,I'll see it gets there

Dang, the only thing I can do to help out and now someone is stealing that from me! thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

FYI - I sent you 7 cases of fine imported wine, two boxes of cuban cigars and a blow up doll. Please make sure they get there!!! lmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

Very gentlemanly of you to apologise in advance for your snoring, Bob.

Now I'm really embarrassed. blush.gifblush.gifblush.gif I had thought that when Sunjoo and I visited, we had been really quite during our moments of ecstasy. Now I find that Leslie knows I immediately fall asleep AFTERWARDS and start snoring. thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

(And no jokes about exactly when I do fall asleep dopeslap.gifdopeslap.gifdopeslap.gif)

Dang, the only thing I can do to help out and now someone is stealing that from me!

OOPs,I'll try again.Should Bob become overloaded,and cannot carry any more,I'll be glad to help out. grin.gif

. . . should Bob become overloaded . . .

O.K. Who's been talking about my drinking problem? dopeslap.gifdopeslap.gifdopeslap.gif Sometimes you feel like your going to have a chance to get away from it all, and then somehow it just catches back up to you. I can't believe it . . . Well, now that the cat's out of the bag, who's got a cold beer? thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

And big-t: Don't forget those supplies I sent you!!! eek.gifeek.gifeek.gif

I will be bringing a bottle of Tequila smuggled over the border by some ne'r do well, not sure of his name. I'll also bring a bottle of Kokopelli wine - not really good stuff but they say it makes you virile. Let's see: away from home, no stress from work, fresh air, Kokopelli wine . . . Well, if you hear some loud noises from our cabin, just ignore them.

Very gentlemanly of you to apologise in advance for your snoring, Bob. grin.gif

grin.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Sylva/Mark;

Be sure and let me know if you need anything printed. I could easily "accidently" hit the print button at work. In case anyone else is reading this thread you can find me at WAL MART. My bosses name is Vinnie. tongue.gif

I am assuming we will have nametags, could print those to if needed. Just let me know . . . I'm ready, willing, and able. (sometimes Sunjoo questions the able part, but I am, don't worry eek.gifeek.gifeek.gif)

Sylva/Mark;

Be sure and let me know if you need anything printed....

I am assuming we will have nametags, could print those to if needed. Just let me know . . . I'm ready, willing, and able. (sometimes Sunjoo questions the able part, but I am, don't worry eek.gifeek.gifeek.gif)

I will ignore the rest of that post! tongue.gif

ding ding ding! I think we have a winner folks, look who stepped right into the ditch....i mean up to the plate! Rah rah rah, just look at that man! What a fine specimen!

...no, really, sounds great! We'd love to take you up on that offer. cool.gif

I'm assuming you are referring to name tags . . . thumbsup.gif If so, I will of course need a list of names along with handles. And, if we wanted I could put some kind of graphic, maybe something in line with the T-shirt, if someone could send me a small graphic of that. Let me know, Bob.

name tags would be a great help! and of course we'll be reimbursing you for all expenses (since it probably wouldn't make sense to purchase the supplies ourselves and then mail them to you wink.gif) anyway...

and we'll get you a list of attendees (at this time) - and i'll talk to mark about getting a graphic together for you (the new river gorge bridge, for example!)

smile.gif thanks

Back from Ft. Lauderdale, and it's a good thing. Nothing but conferences all day and free food and drinks all night. thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

I hope Mark can come up with some kind of graphic so we can make them look a little nicer. I also will try to put something together, but then I never worry about copyright stuff . . . Maybe I should. tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Keep me posted on the graphic. ONE WEEK!!!!

did you get my email? i sent it via b1ellis which is (hotmail) what i got from your profile on here.

i'm gonna try and see where mark got the image for the unrally.com website (top left corner) - i think that would actually be perfect (if it weren't inverted for color!) - i neeed to find out where he got it

offffff to beeeeedd. cool.gif

ETA: ok, i've attached the file!! have fun with it!

914208-unrallylogo.jpg.2abab88b52796492338096a1180aad82.jpg

Got your email with the names list. Been going 100mph in all directions and hope to get caught up soon. Trying to get one week ahead with college too so I don't have to worry about it next week while I'm with a bunch of great people!!! Thanks, for the graphic . . . Bob

Archived