IGNORED

I'm out, maybe next time

David_S

For some reason I woke up this morning and just don't feel like riding 5,000 or so miles in 10 days so I'm going to play around closer to home next week. I've been wanting to try the GS out on the dragon and Cherohala so I think I'll wander through WV on to those areas instead. Y'all enjoy yourselves and ride safe.

I've been wanting to try the GS out on the dragon and Cherohala so I think I'll wander through WV on to those areas instead. Y'all enjoy yourselves and ride safe.

It's great on both roads! thumbsup.gif

Come on down here, anytime from now through Wednesday, and let's do some GS riding! smile.gif I have a map that shows how to get all the way across TN on dirt, and I've been dying to do it.

David S.:

Sorry to hear that you couldn't make it to Cody (I couldn't either - work schedule didn't permit). But I admire you for bowing out because of that 'feeling' you had when it came down to it. No doubt we've all had that feeling at one time or another - and like Steves1150 says, "Sometimes the best ride is not to do the ride at all."

In any event, I've enjoyed reading your's and David B's posts in the Hexhead forum - and it's so great that you're enjoying the new bike. I have yet to make the 'mistake' of riding one wink.gif - but hopefully soon - as soon as one stays on the showfloor at the dealer for more than 24 hours smile.gif They are literally all sold before they even get pulled from the crate.

We're planning a trip out to your's and David B.'s part of the country this coming Fall. Hopefully we can finally meet at that time!

Archived