IGNORED

Yaaaaa, new forum yaaaaa!

OoPEZoO

Now if I could just get Danielle to finally go take her safety course I can get that F650 I.......um yeah.....excuse me. I could buy her that F650 that would be an excellent first bike for her grin.gif

Now if I could just get Danielle to finally go take her safety course I can get that F650 I.......um yeah.....excuse me. I could buy her that F650 that would be an excellent first bike for her grin.gif

Well? What are you waing for, you know you want a second bike; come on get it, it's only money, and I'll bet you'll get more inside of 2 weeks . . . grin.gif

That is exactly what I did! thumbsup.gif

Two weeks before her MSC we picked up a 06 F650GS (Lowered) and the next Monday she was at the SOS for her CY endorcement. Last night we took our first ride together.

wave.gif

That is exactly what I did! thumbsup.gif

Two weeks before her MSC we picked up a 06 F650GS (Lowered) and the next Monday she was at the SOS for her CY endorcement. Last night we took our first ride together.

wave.gif

Nice. I rode one in May for about 125 miles......I really liked it. I think it would be a good compliment to my RT, and I felt it was user friendly enough for a newer rider. Danielle keeps saying she wants to wait until she finishes school (2 more years). I don't think she understands that I want a second bike now...LOL. I keep bugging her to go take the course during one of her breaks. I know one of these days I'll stumble onto a deal I can't walk away from.....then I'll just pull the trigger early.

Archived