IGNORED

New Forum

Les is more

Les is more

We've had a few requests now for a forum to cover the F seris and G series bikes so, here it is. We'll see how it goes and reevaluate in a month or two to see if there's enough traffic to support it.

yippee! Thanks to the powers that be for the new section!

I'm seriously in Love with my F800S and now I have a mountaintop to proclaim it!

I'm giddy Like a schoolgirl!

Firefight911

Thank you!! I am so excited. I have a place of my own, I now belong.

Maybe I'll even update that I ride an F800ST on my sig line. I've only had it since May! dopeslap.giflmao.gif

May I make a request? smile.gif The OCD side of me is going nuts that whoever set this up is using a color (vs. b/w) icon, and that it's sized differently than all the others. If you'll allow me, I'll create one that matches the others and shoot it to you for insertion. Please? I've run out of medication, and this lack of order is pushing me over the edge. tongue.gif

May I make a request? The OCD side of me is going nuts that whoever set this up is using a color (vs. b/w) icon, and that it's sized differently than all the others. If you'll allow me, I'll create one that matches the others and shoot it to you for insertion. Please? I've run out of medication, and this lack of order is pushing me over the edge.

+1.

Of course, I already dislike this forum because I can now no longer get all of the ones I watch on one screen, forcing me to scroll.

David, the trailering and "last ride home" should have drove you crazy by now then. Both are color, and one obviously the wrong size.

Please, if you want to nit pick, do a good job eh? smile.gif

A couple of years ago and a zillion members ago we started spreadin' a lil' love. When I see this clubhouse spreading it wings it makes me very proud.

We're all in this together.

Peace

Tommy

David, the trailering and "last ride home" should have drove you crazy by now then. Both are color, and one obviously the wrong size.

Please, if you want to nit pick, do a good job eh? smile.gif

It's been ALL I can do to shut up. It's taken years off my life.

Thats why I"m gonna live to be a hundred or is it "Only the good die young" thing.

Run it in

Bounce off something

Try not to park it

Squirt it to the next one like your lfe depended on it.

Les is more

Oh David, who knew you were a such a slave to symmetry. crazy.gif

Not enough seratonin dispersal, eh? "Show me what you've got." She said innocently. smile.gif

Step away from the strychnine and put down those matches!!

Okay. But first, you're going to have to remove those animated emoticons.

Then I'll come quietly.

Les is more
Is symmetry a place where people are buried?

Evidently David, at least, is. lmao.giflmao.gif

Hi Tommy, me darlin'!!

Les is more
And I guess I'll just keep waiting for the AIRHEAD forum.

Check the description of this forum--I fixed it for you. grin.gif

We actually had an airheads forum a while back but it atrophied from lack of use.

David

You know we could hand out over here for a while?

Talk about what ever?

Get away from me, Satan. The last time I rode with you I got in so much trouble that I still twitch when I think of it. tongue.gif

Get away from me, Satan. The last time I rode with you I got in so much trouble that I still twitch when I think of it. tongue.gif

What - the Three Amigo's Incident? C'mon, look at all the good it did for 'ya. You are now a fearless roid-ragin' Cali-forn-aye-ehh Sooperbike Stud. You get to pass on the right all day long now, son!

All I wanted to do was go for a little ride. See some of the world.

Make my naughty parts tingle.

Minneapolissaltlakevegassandiagosanfrancarsonyehain&un

Hugs and Kisses

Satan

What - the Three Amigo's Incident? C'mon, look at all the good it did for 'ya. You are now a fearless roid-ragin' Cali-forn-aye-ehh Sooperbike Stud. You get to pass on the right all day long now, son!

5 years later and still one of the best stories ever! grin.gif

May I make a request? smile.gif The OCD side of me is going nuts that whoever set this up is using a color (vs. b/w) icon, and that it's sized differently than all the others. If you'll allow me, I'll create one that matches the others and shoot it to you for insertion. Please? I've run out of medication, and this lack of order is pushing me over the edge. tongue.gif

+1

It was the first thing that hit me, too, David. I was too chicken to be the first to say anything! Aren't we humans funny creatures?

In response to the poster who pointed out that the trailering and ride home icons are also not B&W, all I can say is that I did not notice that they were color icons until you pointed it out, and that I noticed it about this forum's icon immediately. confused.giftongue.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

and my new 650Gs is getting born tomorrow. The distribution of duties at home works, I decorate the garage and Mrs decorates the house....

h

• 1 month later...

I also am the proud owner of 08 blue st.Only 60 miles but I love it.Last ride was a 06 vrod.Sorry harley,but your divorced.Gotta get risers tho grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Archived