IGNORED

Cards: A Note to Those of You Going to Cody

David

Quite some time ago we printed up some color business cards with bmwsporttouring.com on them. There's also a blank spot where you can write your real name and/or username. We've been giving them out at events and with purchased t-shirts.

There's no charge for them, so feel free to grab a few while you are there. I use them all the time at stops when striking up a conversation with people. It's a convenient way to let people know about the web site.

On a related note, I'll miss seeing you all. Have fun and ride safe. I'm hoping it's a very memorable and relaxing time for each of you! smile.gif

I'm all over free stuff and these are actually a handy item to have in the glove box etc. Thanks!

Aren't you flying in and renting a vespa or something?

Aren't you flying in and renting a vespa or something?

Thought about it! (The flying in--not the vespa.) smile.gif I'm going to be kicking myself. I hope nobody puts up any nice Ride Tales or pictures! grin.gif

I can't be gone 9 days in a row right now, which is the minimum it would take. Having soaked up Gunnison and Eureka Springs, I know what I'll be missing. crazy.gif

I can't be gone 9 days in a row right now, which is the minimum it would take.

Are you sure???

Packing -- 15 mins. grin.gif

Flight from Nashville to nearest big city to rent a Vespa, or even a real bike -- 1 day, with time leftover to pick up bike.

Big city to Cody -- 2 hours, if you get a real bike.

Multiply by 2, then add whatever time you spend in Cody...

Hey... That's only 5 days! Can you be gone 5 days? Huh? clap.gif

ShovelStrokeEd

David,

I do believe the ladies have spoken!

'case you didn't hear them, "Can you be gone 5 days? Huh?"

grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Ed

Can you hear me now? Can you hear me now?

I wish. I thought about flying in, but decided that if I did it, I'd want to be on my own bike.

You all have fun. I'm going to log in as each of you and post really nasty stuff. smile.gif

You all have fun. I'm going to log in as each of you and post really nasty stuff.

Since when did you forget we could make your life a living hell? Hmmm?

Come on David...get in yer leetle plane. I know someone who'd lend you a bike. Come on...git going...

PhillyFlash

If he'd buy a bigger plane, he could load his bike on it and fly to all the UnRallies and rides. Sure beats pulling a trailer. grin.gif

Come on David...get in yer leetle plane. I know someone who'd lend you a bike. Come on...git going...

Yeah, come on, git going. Maybe I'd let you borrow mine -- just think, it's much prettier and faster than that GS. grin.gif

Yeah, come on, git going. Maybe I'd let you borrow mine -- just think, it's much prettier and faster than that GS. grin.gif

Hey, that's cool! When did you get a new bike? I thought you still had the RS! grin.gif

...I thought about flying in, but decided that if I did it, I'd want to be on my own bike....

David, What would the overweight luggage fee be if you just rolled your bike on the plane and strapped it in a seat???

grin.gif

Hey, that's cool! When did you get a new bike? I thought you still had the RS!

Why David, when I referred to "faster and prettier than your GS" I was thinking of little Jake. grin.gif

Comparing my RS to your GS... For both the visual and performance, words are simply inadequate wink.gif

Why David, when I referred to "faster and prettier than your GS" I was thinking of little Jake.

Comparing my RS to your GS... For both the visual and performance, words are simply inadequate

Since when did you forget we could make your life a living hell?

clap.giftongue.gif

Joe Frickin' Friday
If he'd buy a bigger plane, he could load his bike on it and fly to all the UnRallies and rides. Sure beats pulling a trailer. grin.gif

Oh. I thought you meant he should buy a bigger plane so that he could pull a trailer with it. eek.gifdopeslap.gifcrazy.gif

Lone_RT_rider

I still think we might not only see David but Jake as well. This is something I posted in ride planning....enjoy!

"This is my conspiracy theory for Cody. Jake and David Baker fly into Salt Lake City and rent bikes as David did a little over a year ago at Torrey. The rental people refuse to give David a gold wing again due to the fact he brought the last one back with little or no tread on the tires and mysterious scrapes on the hard parts down low. Instead they force him to take a F650GS. He is known to state just before leaving the dealership "Hey! It's a GS so it's all goooood!". Jake on the other hand somehow draws the short straw and gets an 883 Harley Sportster. The whole way to Cody Jake is seen drafting David just to be able to make the speed limit. David and Jake arive in Cody much to the suprise of the Sport Touring crowd and a good time is had by all.

Well, thats my theory. See you guys at Cody!

Shawn"

You have an active imagination! If we come to Cody, it'll be in the plane, but we won't rent bikes. We'll just buzz you all repeatedly and then compare GPS top speeds at dinner! tongue.gif

You have an active imagination! If we come to Cody, it'll be in the plane, but we won't rent bikes. We'll just buzz you all repeatedly and then compare GPS top speeds at dinner! tongue.gif

I just hope the plane isn't a Piper Cub (or equivalent). Even the Harley Sportser can beat that! grin.gif

Archived