IGNORED

Northeast Express to the UnRally

TEWKS

1869LOCO.gif

She rolls out of town on September 2nd at 9:00 am sharp. There will be two scheduled stops to re supply & pick up passengers. The first stop will be at A-J Cycle in Gill, MA at approximately 10:15 am. The next stop will be in Port Jervis, NY at Arlene & Tom’s diner. Due to unfamiliar terrain & reports of bandits in the area, the arrival time at the diner is loosely scheduled for 1:00PM. Requests for unscheduled stops further down the line will be most welcomed. Arrival time in West Virginia will be on September 3rd in the afternoon. So if you’re up for a little adventure come ride along, it will be fun.

conductor.jpg

Seriously now, this is my intended route.

(MA).

I495s

Rt2w

Rt43sw

(NY)

Rt22 s

I90w

Taconic State Parkway s

I84w to Exit 1 Port Jervis

(NJ)

Rt521s

Rt519s

(PA)

I78w

(PA/MD/VA)

I81s to Exit 296

(VA/WV)

Rt55sw (55/33) (55/219)

Rt15sw

Rt20s

Rt60nw

Rt19s

Laurel Creek rd.

If anybody wants to meet up for the ride down, that would be great! thumbsup.gif

I also want to put this out there; I will be leaving WV on Friday the 7th. If anyone is heading to the Northeast after the UN, I’m off work until September 15th & would love to show some of you fine folks around my neck of the woods. I will tell you, I’m not a professional tour guide, but do believe you’ll ride some nice roads & see some interesting sites.

Pat

WooooooHoooooooo!!!!! clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

See if you can drag a few of those Connecticut folks down with you!! tongue.gif

Last one in Fayetteville, buys the next round! wave.gif

Pat;

Might be interested to join you. I am in Wrentham and am checking now if doesn't conflict with taking my daughter to college (GW)

! Gerard

Sounds great Gerald, no commitment necessary, just let me know.

Jamie, looks like I may have to throw in a cheeseburger to get the Connecticut boys excited. grin.gif

Dave, it's I78 & I81 for PA. I bet you know a great route from Montrose to Port Jervis. thumbsup.gif

Pat

Sorry, Gerard.

Pat

Jamie, looks like I may have to throw in a cheeseburger to get the Connecticut boys excited. grin.gif

Dave, it's I78 & I81 for PA. I bet you know a great route from Montrose to Port Jervis. thumbsup.gif

Pat

I will probably try to join up somewhere down by 78 & 81 then .Unless you want to stay off the hiways ?There are some nice routes down through central Pa . Dave

Hi Pat. The wife and I are still deciding whether we will be leaving on the 1st or the 2nd. But if we do leave on the 2nd maybe we can meet up with you. I'm 1/3 mile off the Taconic Pky the exit before you hit I-84.

What time do you figure on passing and where do you plan on spending the first night?

Tom, it would be great to have you & your wife along. Sounds like the meeting spot will be an easy one. If you do decide to leave on the 2nd, we can pm #s & I could call you on the 1st to confirm. My best guess as to when we will be passing by would be around noon time. I plan on making it into Virginia, stopping around 7:30pm.

Pat

Hello Pat;

Gerard from Wrentham (Here) bncry.gif

Looks like I am going to have to miss this one. I have to drive my daughter to school (George Washington U.in DC) Must be there on the 1st. Even if I drive back all night, would be too tired to ride again on the 2nd. Would have LOVE to go though. Best wishes to all. Maybe will see you around Tewksbury, do lot of commuting on my bike around there..

~ Gerard

Fellow Unrallites departing from the great northeast.

I'll be leaving friday Aug. 31 traveling to WV Via Shanksville,PA then Via Deals Gap arriving in WV Sept 3. Looking forward to meeting ya all.

Ray,

My plans have changed as I have been invited to ride it the great Northwest clap.gif(Oregon)for that week. To bad that I can't do both.

You guys will have a great time , ride safe.

CHUGGER

BLU 1150 RT

beemer_me_up

Hi Tom

If I go, still up in the air at this time, I'm tourn between this un-rally and the Rally in Vermont. I do not have the time to do both of them. If I do go to the un-rally I would like to meet up at Arlenes and Tom's. Will you be stopping for lunch. The food is pretty good at this diner. cool.gif

Roy, I plan on being at Arlene & Toms about 1:00pm on the 2nd. The last time I was there the burgers were outstanding. If you decide on the UN, let me know so we can watch for you.

Pat

Mark Menard (Vita Rara)
Fellow Unrallites departing from the great northeast.

I'll be leaving friday Aug. 31 traveling to WV Via Shanksville,PA then Via Deals Gap arriving in WV Sept 3. Looking forward to meeting ya all.

Oh Man! This sounds so tempting! Ugh.... I'm signed up for an Apple iPhone development camp in NYC that day.... I sort of hope they bump me. I haven't gotten a confirmation yet.

beemer_me_up

Hi Pat

Thanks for getting back so fast. I talked it over with some of my buds. The majority wants to go to Vermont, so the Vermont Rally it is. Have a good and safe ride. thumbsup.gif

Roy

Mark,

Sept,3 is planned arrival date @ riverman. Original plan was to ride with friend to said destinations, but as of today it appears this is going to be a solo journey, in either case your welcome to ride along. Exact route has not been planned, super slabs will be avoided in favor of back roads.

Archived