IGNORED

Rules

BereIsland

Please don't get the wrong idea about me,I like Harley's. But I thought Harley riders did there own thing, they were sort of anti-establishment in there outlook on life. They would not like being told what to do. But as I have never ridden one before I thought I would throw my leg over one at our local Harley Dealer. Browsing around I read one of the notice boards, thought you might like a read also Maybe its a joke grin.giflurker.gif

172803344-M.jpg

Steve

Whats a bottom rocker?
The guy underneath all the mods?

(I think it's the crescent shaped thingy like the top one that has to be as close to the patch as possible)

A "3 rocker patch" is an outlaw or 1% er patch. That's why they don't allow them under any circumstance.

Trust me, the outlaws WILL say something.

The Sunseekers club in Portland Oregon, not an outlaw club in anyway shape or form, just a local bunch of riders who ride Wings,BMW's et al, had a 3 rocker patch. They changed it when the local outlaw club had a fit at a poker run. I witnessed it, and had to get involved as I knew the outlaw biker.

This was a number of years ago, 15 or so. I don't even know if they (Sunseekers)are still in existence.

In my younger days I was a GDI (god danged independent). I knew and rode with some 1% ers. Decided it was not the life I wanted...I avoided jail, and wished to always avoid jail. BTW...I did ride a BMW even then.

Have you EVER seen a 3 rocker patch on anybody but a 1%er?

The South Coast BMW riders used to have arm band for group rides. You know, back in the old days when formations and stuff was keen. Thinkg back, they look like Nazi arm bands.

But the club did have a rule, "There are no Rules!" dopeslap.gif

Are you familiar with the Blue Knights Motorcycle Organization? About as far removed from a 1% club as you can get!

Yes, it was started by and is for the Police riders. My bad, they have a 3 rocker for a reason...it throws it in the face of the outlaws...kind of a we can attitude, what are you gonna do? I like it.

Please don't get the wrong idea about me,I like Harley's. But I thought Harley riders did there own thing, they were sort of anti-establishment in there outlook on life. They would not like being told what to do. But as I have never ridden one before I thought I would throw my leg over one at our local Harley Dealer. Browsing around I read one of the notice boards, thought you might like a read also Maybe its a joke grin.giflurker.gif

172803344-M.jpg

Steve

Just one question: What happens if you break the HOG rules. Do they take your patch away? confused.gif

Steve

Just one question: What happens if you break the HOG rules. Do they take your patch away? confused.gif

No, they would make you ride a BMW grin.gif

Archived