IGNORED

Where in the World are Leslie and Jamie?

Les is more

Les is more

The time has come! clap.gif

We're taking off tomorrow (Monday) afternoon. We'll arrive in Cody Thursday to be tourists for a couple of days.

You can leave us messages at the Ponderosa Campground (307) 587-9203. We'll check for messages periodically. We'll also be carrying a cell phone (almost never on, but we'll check for voice mails)

(619) 933- 5832

Now get thee SAFELY to Cody and let's have a wonderful Un! welcome.gif

ShovelStrokeEd

Assuming no absolutely viscous weather in the midwest, I'll come stumbling in some time Monday PM.

Look forward to seeing you guys again.

Ed

Oops! I meant vicious, but I guess the former would apply as well. tongue.gif

AdventurePoser

Woo hoo! Have fun, all of you. Keep the speed down, ride safely, watch the deer, and have a blast. I'm turning off Preach Mode now... grin.gifgrin.gif

Cheers,

Steve in So Cal until 0300 Monday morning

PhillyFlash

Don't just watch the deer, watch the elk, the moose, the bison, the bears, the tourists, the police, the scenery, the road, and each other. Ride all those fun roads around Cody before the place becomes overrun with BMWST.COMers. See you Monday night for dinner. Don't go without us! welcome.gif

WhoooHoooo...the space ship is boarding

I'm in that pre-get ready stage...I polished my boots for the 2nd time in 40,000 miles. Wow, that stuff really works! grin.gif

See you so soon.

So happy welcome.gifthumbsup.gif

AdventurePoser
Don't just watch the deer, watch the elk, the moose, the bison, the bears, the tourists, the police, the scenery, the road, and each other. Ride all those fun roads around Cody before the place becomes overrun with BMWST.COMers. See you Monday night for dinner. Don't go without us! welcome.gif

Whoops! I forgot about the tourists! blush.gif J and I wish you all a wonderful ride.

Steve in So Cal

I'm in that pre-get ready stage...I polished my boots for the 2nd time in 40,000 miles. Wow, that stuff really works! grin.gif

Scheech...

May I also suggest Dr. Scholls deodorizing insoles??!!

grin.gifgrin.gifclap.gif

Archived