IGNORED

High Heals?????

Whip

On my way to the dirt track these two went by me at about 80mph in a 45mph construction zone.

I caught up to them down the road and took this pic.

I really don't know what to say.........

171887262-L.jpg

Why do these bikes even have a passenger seat?????

Whip

"I really don't know what to say........."

I do but I'd better not.... lmao.gif

ShovelStrokeEd

Looks to me like she had a different evening in mind than the rider.

She:

Skirt and heels and maybe pearls.

He:

Jeans and a t-shirt with sneakers.

Maybe he was bringing her from/to work?

I'm not even going to speculate on where her purse is or her right hand for that matter. eek.gif

"High Heels"

Well, I can only speak for myself, but I was once young and more or less clueless. Any further back and she'd cover this taillight. confused.gif

Pretty good job getting the photo on the fly!

It used to be easy to spot a girl that has spent some time on a sport bike back seat with shorts or heals on.

Typically in the from of a burn on their calf!

But to be absolutely fair and unbiased I have one too from one of my death trap bikes!

"I really don't know what to say........."

I do but I'd better not.... lmao.gif

I do, and I don't mind.

If (BIIIIIG "IF") they survive, they're probably going to breed. And maybe even (Lord save us) vote. If those two things aren't enough to scare the crap out of you, I don't know what will.

Whip...be honest here....you scanned that pic. out of the National Geographic's Global Mating Rituals Spectacular.

On my way to the dirt track these two went by me at about 80mph in a 45mph construction zone.

171887262-L.jpg

Why do these bikes even have a passenger seat?????

Whip

If the picture demonstrates no redeeming qualities and there is very little of a positive nature that can be said I wonder why I keep flipping back to the picture???? confused.gif

If the picture demonstrates no redeeming qualities and there is very little of a positive nature that can be said I wonder why I keep flipping back to the picture???? confused.gif

Its like looking at the sun... you know its bad for you but you just can't help but look again...

I guess the pink helmet is her own? -- unless the guy keeps a pink helmet in his garage for all his lady riders?

Allow me to help.....Her outfit is totally unacceptable.

The skirt is entirely too long and the heels are too short. It would be nice to see a thong hanging out of the top of that skirt - maybe even a little tatoo just above the thong.

Officer_Impersonator
maybe even a little tattoo just above the thong.

Around here we call lower back tattoos a "Tramp Stamp".

Yeah I have another name too, but I didn't want to offend anyone's wife, girlfriend, or daughter.

ShovelStrokeEd

Whale tail is the accepted term down here.

In this particular case, I'll pass. although, that position is not the most flattering for even a super model type.

Whip,

You noticed the heels first? Either you are old, have a shoe fettish, or women have been right all these years spending money on shoes instead of push-up bras. lmao.gif

"In this particular case, I'll pass. although, that position is not the most flattering for even a super model type"\

That's what I'm saying....besides, make fun of her lack of protection all you want but it hits kinda close to home when you make fun of her weight.

Like a few have mentioned, I'm amazed by how many of you guys evidently never did things differently when you were younger than you are now. Would I ever ride in that outfit on any bike, let alone that one? Hell no!. But if the crotch rockets were bigger when I was younger I'm sure there would be pics of me sitting like that. dopeslap.gif

Just sayin'.

Patti (a trampstamp owning, thong wearing, not skinny chick)

In this particular case, I'll pass. although, that position is not the most flattering for even a super model type.

Exactly.

One might wonder how some of us would look back there.

Gear, or lack thereof?

What they're wearing wouldn't be my choice.

But, it is their choice.

Is this any riskier than some of our tales?

Perhaps.

As to her physical appearance, well she's probably very attractive when not in pretzel mode.

lurker.gif

As to her physical appearance, well she's probably very attractive when not in pretzel mode.

lurker.gif

Let me go take one more quick look.. lurker.gif

You like big butts an' you cannot lie?

This is no reflection of weight, tattoos or proper gear - just geometry and physics. Every time I see one of THOSE bikes with a pillion I figure it's an any gear wheelie just waiting to happen.

Les is more

Interesting how this post became all about the pillion. I feel like I'm running the gauntlet past a construction site. I'm trying to keep my sense of humor but maybe we could step away from the boy's locker room.

Besides, I thinks Eff's friend Jeana would laugh this lightweight right off the street. I'll bet that her feelings would be hurt to think that you'd even give that poor girl a second look.

Am I right Jeana? (and before you say anything, I've talked to Jeana and she's pretty proud of this pic)

688.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen I present to you the definition of "tramp stamp"

trampstamp.jpg

I took this picture at Willow Springs last year at the Toyota 200 race. It took me forever to find in my database but here it is, enjoy!

DavidEBSmith

Besides, I thinks Eff's friend Jeana would laugh this lightweight right off the street. I'll bet that her feelings would be hurt to think that you'd even give that poor girl a second look.

Am I right Jeana? (and before you say anything, I've talked to Jeana and she's pretty proud of this pic)

688.jpg

Oh, that's just wrong and awful.

Isn't that one of those old-fashioned equestrian helmets she's wearing? Completely inappropriate for use on a motorcycle. And no gloves? How can you ride with no protective gloves? I'm just horrified that you would post a picture of somebody on a BMW wearing less than full ATGATT.

An equestrian helmet, for G-d's sake! What are you thinking??

ok lemme step in here...

<the yellow zone is for freight loading and unloading only>

moderators may delete if necessary.

wink.gif

MB>

I'm willing to bet that Eff speaks in a small squeaky voice with that lady on the pillion!!

He speaks with a squeaky voice regardless.

They're probably posting on a forum right now:

"I couldn't believe it -- some guy chased us down and took photos of us. I thought the cell users were bad enough ..."

Still, no damage done, eh?

I saw a similar sight on the way to work today. Two-up on a sportbike going about 90 in a 65 and passing everybody in sight. Both were without gear save for full-face helmets, but this is hardly news.

Those bikes have pillion seats because passengers are willing to sit on them and riders enjoy the company and she's wearing heels because there's just no storage space at all on those bikes for an extra pair of shoes.

Interesting how this post became all about the pillion. I feel like I'm running the gauntlet past a construction site. I'm trying to keep my sense of humor but maybe we could step away from the boy's locker room.

Foul! I was responding to Lawman saying he couldn't take his eyes off the picture but didn't know why. Two things popped into my head. The Cheers episode where a real hot woman is after Norm and the second was the lyrics to that rap song. I could try electro shock therapy but I suspect it would only make it worse.

Archived