IGNORED

Look what followed Me home...

hopz

Finally found the one for me... '98 K1200RS. Low miles, good equipment. Love at first sight. Extacy at first ride.

pictures at:http://www1.snapfish.com/slideshow/AlbumID=158127788/PictureID=3438147323/a=15923711_15923711/t_=15923711

Sharing Overview

When you invite friends to see your online photos, we send an email invitation to them on your behalf. The email contains the following:

The name of the photo or albums shared

Step-by-step instructions on how to view your shared photos

A personalized message (if you wish)

Your friends click on a link within the email, which brings them to the Snapfish website. There, they're asked to type in their email address and choose a password. This ensures the privacy of your photos and creates new Snapfish accounts for your friends, with viewing privileges for just the photos you invited them to see. In addition to being able to see all of your shared photos, your friends can easily order their own reprints or enlargements at no cost to you.

Sharing photos is entirely free.

Above from their site.

Perhaps there is a different URL you can copy and post here.

ericfoerster

Umm you do have a radar detecter right

+1...they like to cruise at a rapid pace thumbsup.gif

Sweet looking scooter.

NoLongeraK1200RSRider

Listen to the folks that want you to get a detector.. my K12RS hates to go slower than a ton!(100, if ya get my drift) dopeslap.gif I almost have to ride the brakes to keep it down. lmao.gif

Nice, congrats! I love the K1200RS test rode two of them. One for about 50 miles. Fast, smooth, comfy and great looking.

I would have purchased one but I'm to old to be bent over for long periods of riding. Also the weather factor. Nubb has sit up comfy and full coverage from the elements. I know I live in Flordia. What elements? Back in the day a K1200RS would have fit the bill.

ISYHTRAH

Well, regarding the sitting position, when I get old, I will have to make some adjustments. I am only 63 at the moment.

Actually with the close study of Master Yoda's Riding Position and with some Pirate's Lair Barbacks, things are fine.

I suppose you guys know that you were a large part of my conversion from pure Harley to the present ratio of 50/50.

Now, who is gonna be at the next Torrey? I need you show me around. thumbsup.gif

Hey, that's a great looking ride. I like that one and the bumblebee paint job both. My wife made me get an LT and the brick motor is incredibly smooth. Can ride for hours on end without stopping. Should my RT come to an early demise I think I like to replace it with either a brick RS or GT.

I know you'll enjoy many, many miles on the "new" ride.

Well, regarding the sitting position, when I get old, I will have to make some adjustments. I am only 63 at the moment.

Actually with the close study of Master Yoda's Riding Position and with some Pirate's Lair Barbacks, things are fine.

I suppose you guys know that you were a large part of my conversion from pure Harley to the present ratio of 50/50.

Now, who is gonna be at the next Torrey? I need you show me around. thumbsup.gif

Hopz, I think your just stuck in that position. Your back is fused and you walk around like a chicken looking for a piece of corn.

Just kiddin man. Whatever makes splats on your faceshield!

Oh, and

ISYHTRAH

Archived