IGNORED

Disappearing Plexus

Hermes

This question is for my friends in Canada:

I used to get (most of the time) my Plexus from Crappy Tires, but now it appears that they have discontinued carrying this product.

Where else could I get it, or,

What is equally good that you use.

Jurgen

Lets_Play_Two
This question is for my friends in Canada:

I used to get (most of the time) my Plexus from Crappy Tires, but now it appears that they have discontinued carrying this product.

Where else could I get it, or,

What is equally good that you use.

Jurgen

Lots of on-line sources such as http://www.superiorcarcare.net/plexplasclea.html?gclid=COn939mLnY0CFRIygQodQhujzQ

Cee Baileys also sells it.

Did not look to see if they don't sell to Canada.

Hermes:

I've never purchased Plexus at Canadian Tire (never even thought of looking there, to be honest.) I've always picked it up at MC dealerships, and everybody here in Edmonton seems to carry it. If you may be thinking that there's the possibility that Plexus may no longer be imported into Canada, I've never heard anything remotely like that. Just check for it at another retailer.

Cheers.

check the plexus web site Jurgen,they should give you the location of local retailers in your area I was able to find several locations close to my home address when the search was done. good luck

check the plexus web site Jurgen,they should give you the location of local retailers in your area I was able to find several locations close to my home address when the search was done. good luck

How we forget the simple solutions grin.gif

plexusplasticcleaner.com.......if you can't find a retailer on thie site most of the bike shops in your area should carry the product.happy hunting

I have always found a good supply at any motorcycle shop, without fail.

Cheers.........Rod

Ditto. Just about any bike shop around here (Ottawa) sells Plexus.

Simple solution indeed.

How is it that I didn't think of that? crazy.gif

Anyhow, thank you all for a whole bunch of promising leads. I need Plexus, my bike looks a mess since I drove thru a T-storm last night.

Jurgen

KingBiscuit

If you go to the Plexus web site, I believe you can order direct from them, if you buy at least 1 case. You could get some friends or club members to go together and buy a case or 2 and maybe save some money. I just bought a 13 oz can from Iron Pony in Columbus Ohio for $10.95. I'm pretty sure you could order it on line from Iron Pony.

Dan

Archived