IGNORED

Victory Vision question???

motorman587

wrestleantares

The bike has a 26.5" seat height!!!

Even with my short legs they would have to be so far in front of me not to drag the ground.

Add in a LITTLE ground clearance and you are looking at putting your feet out near the front wheel.

I've ridden cruisers with a higher seat height than this and they are soooo uncomfortable.

Give me the LT and my tippytoes any day. The bike would be totally useless as a tourer with the ergonomics that the seat height implies (for me).

If you like the ergonomics of the LT I imagine you would hate this.

As to the guys saying it looks LTish...

Well maybe, if you are talking about an LT that has been beaten badly with the old ugly stick. The ONLY similarity I see is in the front view. The rest, to put it nicely, is shit.

It is future-retro meets aesthetically retarded.

It makes BMW's slab side styling look positively gorgeous.

It is as uglier than a VSTROM with none of the redeeming practicality.

It even makes a RUNE look less ugly, a feat I only thought possible by the "custom" crap spewed on mass market lowest common denominator television programing.

If I wasn't in such a good mood, I might tell you what I really think of this motorcycle design vomit.

motorman587

Isn't ugly a strong ugly word. Why can't we just say, "I do not like the looks", period and drive on. wink.gif

Isn't ugly a strong ugly word. Why can't we just say, "I do not like the looks", period and drive on. wink.gif

Certainly, we could except for the fact that some of us here, think the bike is, well, ugly. I just call 'em like I see 'em. YMMV

John,

Good luck at the Rodeo. thumbsup.gif

The Vision is very different looking.

I wonder about the profile and crosswinds, truck turbulence at high speeds? That topcase seems to be way out there.

But, perhaps when there are people on it...

Would like to see one in person.

When I sit on an LT w/low seat, I find the balance awkward for me with my long legs. I'd have to sit on this one to see if it is the same.

wrestleantares

I used that for the new RT. This is just plain ugly.

fourteenfour
lack of ABS is probably the only thing keeping me from considering it

Ditto

Trippo. Well, I shouldn't say that until after the test ride...

Me too, I wait until the test ride. I also saw in some pictures how "big" the saddle bags look, but once open it only opens a small area. I will have to look up close.

I probably won't even test ride it, ABS is the first requirement I have for any motorcycle I buy. After having experienced what it can do to save my hide I see it as a non-negotiable feature

motorman587
lack of ABS is probably the only thing keeping me from considering it

Ditto

Trippo. Well, I shouldn't say that until after the test ride...

Me too, I wait until the test ride. I also saw in some pictures how "big" the saddle bags look, but once open it only opens a small area. I will have to look up close.

I probably won't even test ride it, ABS is the first requirement I have for any motorcycle I buy. After having experienced what it can do to save my hide I see it as a non-negotiable feature

True, very true. But it does have linked which better then nothing. I had a 01 Wing with linked and it was hard to lock the brakes. Systemed worked well, and plus to wine the dine the wife and free test ride. I might get lucky that weekend. wink.gif

Archived