IGNORED

Seller advertising bike for boobs...

Mike O

I laughed when I read this...Can't tell if they're serious or not but certainly unique!

Craiglist Ad

02 Shadow Ace - Need to sell - Wife wants Boob's - $4250

Reply to: xxxxx

Date: 2007-07-08, 9:32AM MDT

I have a 02 Shadow Ace 750cc. THis bike is in great condition. There is approx 5500 miles on the bike, I have added sissy bar, windscreen and leather like saddle hard bags on it. Priced to sell at $4250, low milage and great runner. The color is blue original paint. Never been down. Clear title ready to sell.

Email for pictures.

As for "Email for pictures", I'm assuming these are of the bike and not his wife!

Mike O

True story: Early last year, a coworker exercised a significant number of his stock options so that his wife could get a boob job. He also exercised enough to pay off her college loan (she had recently obtained a degree in physical therapy). They had been married about 18 years.

Long story short... After the implants, she was getting a lot more attention from her male coworkers - something she and he both noticed. Within 6 months of the boob job, she left him and their 3 kids.

If I were the guy advertising his bike, I'd hold on to it.

I'd dump the bike in a heartbeat if my wife wanted new boobs. Course I don't know if she would let me touch them. She won't let me drive her new car either. I know, she could leave em home once in a while when she goes to work. LOL

ISYHTRAH

ghaverkamp

Basically, are suggesting she's already got one big boob, and it wouldn't serve him well to help her get another?

John Ranalletta

Basically, are suggesting she's already got one big boob, and it wouldn't serve him well to help her get another?

My money says she had the boyfriend before she asked the one boob she had for the two she wanted.
Agent_Orange

Well, hell ya, it's between her shoulders. tongue.gif

Archived