IGNORED

Need some help finding a room

beemerboy

Okay Folks, here's the deal: I'm so %&!%&@%@^#$@ busy and stressed here at work I decided I needed to get away and hang out with some nice folks. My problem is that I'm severely limited on time and could use some help drilling down the list of prospective hotels/motels.

At this point cost is not necessarily an issue, on the other hand I don't want to be gouged so does anyone know of a reputable (read: clean and relatively quiet) place to stay in Cody, a place you may already have contacted and know they have rooms available?

I don't have time to spend doing the research......and oh, did I happen to mention that I'm closing on a new home a few days after I return from the unrally? Yea, we gots a lot on our plate these days.

TIA!

I have a room at the Carriage House that I'm having to give up. It's for the nights of the 11th, 12th, and 13th. Let me know if you're interested.

Sheeeesh, sounds like it's time for a long ride! frown.gif If the Carriage House thing doesn't work out, here are a few other numbers to try. There are lots of motels in Cody! All area code 307 if there isn't a toll free number listed.

AmericInn 1-800-634-3444 or 587-7716

Lambright Place B&B 1-800-241-5310 or 527-5310

Rainbow Park Motel 1-800-710-6930 or 587-6251

Summit Inn 1-800-587-9008 or 587-4040

Best Value Inn 1-800-341-8000 or 587-4258

Beartooth Inn 527-5505 (right by the airport)

Best Western Sunset Inn 587-4265

Buffalo Bill Village 1-800-527-5544 or 587-5544

Burl Inn 587-2084

Carriage House 587-2572

If you can't find a room in Cody, try this place in Powell, 23 miles to the East (closer to the Big horns!):

Kings Inn 754-5117 (Best Western, pool, etc.)

There are a hundred more motels in the area, if none of these work out give a holler! I hope you get on that scooter, put all your work and other worries behind you and ride like the wind! My dogs used to be the best mental health therapists I could find, then I bought an RT. Yeehaww!!!

Doug

Doug,

Which of these fine establishments is closest to the UnRally HQ?

Well, actually none of them are very far since Cody is a pretty small town.... The furthest away is the Beartooth Inn, next to the airport, about 1.5 miles. The rest are all within five to eight blocks from the HQ. Check the accomodations page, maybe there are some cancellations at the HQ or the place across the street.

Doug

I have a room at the Carriage House that I'm having to give up. It's for the nights of the 11th, 12th, and 13th. Let me know if you're interested.

The room's now mine! Yahoooo! clap.gif Great, one less thing to deal with. Thanks to Bruce.....I'll raise (and drink) a few barley pops to ya, buddy!

Archived