In Search of Seafood "Check In"

gottago

Pulled in the driveway at 11:15pm safe and sound.

Was great seeing everyone. Hope everyone else made it home safe. clap.gif

n&g

BeniciaRT_GT

Home and had a GREAT TIME.

all Y'all ROCK

And as promised Nancy:

I have a great picture of you. What to do, what to do?

I I think I'll post it soon...

Was not alone on the ride to Phil's - lots of company from those heading to Hollister for the festivities there.

We're not technically 'home' yet - staying with relatives in Monterey for a few days. Both Jackie (Uff-da)& I enjoyed meeting new folks and reconnecting with those we already know. Good food, too. Phil's is VERY proud of their Cioppino eek.gif; we opted for fish and chips and clam strips. Good coffee, too.

Oh, and for those that didn't have a keen-eyed companion, there are quite a few shops in Moss Landing that have antiques - both old and new. Just sayin' if you were looking for something else to do while in the area. Just sayin'...

Couchrocket

I'm still in Monterey.... but headed home today.

Here's the venerable Phil's....

170714486-M.jpg

Here is the gang . . .

170714228-M.jpg

170714312-M.jpg

And who did we find lurking ominously in the shadows?

170714353-M.jpg

We don't know for sure, but he even had the local critters hiding their eyes!

170718890-M.jpg

Joe G explains the official BMWST fingernail cleaning technique to Shaman97

170714391-L.jpg

170714409-M.jpg

170714480-M.jpg

170714427-M.jpg

170714367-M.jpg

170714467-M.jpg

Ian this the tree I was talking about. Light was lousy. And check my horizon! LOL

170714534-M.jpg

And as promised Nancy:

Just remember Richard - pay back is a b#*%h. Gary could tell you horror stories. eek.gif

I'm a middle aged woman with a lot of time on her hands and a devious mind by nature.

Beat you home by 15 minutes, but I guess those 8 miles made the difference. Those 8 miles also cost me the long distance award, drats.

Report:

PCH North.

G16 (Carmel Valley Road) South.

Ate some great clam chowder.

Brought home two pounds of wonderful Chilean Sea Bass.

Met some new people.

Put faces to names.

Put faces to bad avatars.

No mechanical failures.

No performance awards (although a fine gentleman wearing a CHP uniform wanted to admire my driver's license).

Depared at 5:15 am, retuned at 11:00 pm. 896 miles. If I had not stopped for lunch, I could have bagged another LD certificate. Naw, this was better!

Dropped the oil drain plug before hitting the pillow. Wait! Did I use the drain pan?ooo.gif

It was a great day! thumbsup.gif

skinny_tom (aka boney)

Made it home in the afternoon. Dropped Gabby off at the car in SF, where JoeG headed off to watch the hang gliders, then almost all the way home with Timmer, who split off and went his own way in Sonoma Valley. Warm in Santa Cruz, still cold everywhere else, then warm again in the north bay.

I drag raced Timmer on his R1200ST off the line at Lakeville & HWY37 and smoked him with the R1150RT. I will admit though, that I don't think he knew we were racing. grin.gif

We had a great time! Thanks for the excellent company! Brought the camera and didn't take one picture. confused.gif

...... I have a great picture of you. What to do, what to do?

That sounds like a threat! eek.gif

We were home that afternoon about five-ish. Lots of slow, loud, Harley's to wade through both coming and going. But, we certainly enjoyed the gathering! thumbsup.gif

BeniciaRT_GT
... smoked him with the R1150RT. I will admit though, that I don't think he knew we were racing. grin.gif

Now you sound like Whip, except for the admission of the whole truth...

I drag raced Timmer on his R1200ST off the line at Lakeville & HWY37 and smoked him with the R1150RT. I will admit though, that I don't think he knew we were racing. grin.gif

And here I thought you were just trying to clean out the carbon deposits after going so slow all day with all the Hiway 1 traffic. grin.gif

I had a great time. Got to watch JoeG say hi to half the inhabitants of San Francisco at Java Beach, meet a few new faces at Phils, check out KTM Doug's new wheels, and get a little riding in too.

A very fine way to spend a Saturday. thumbsup.gif

W. Mazelin

From Phil's nicewife & I went south to Paso Robles for an overnight at my brother Ray's house. Headed for Chino at noon today, arrived a couple of hours ago. For the whole trip (we left our house on July 4), 1,155 miles. It was great to finally put a few names/faces/avatars together. See you soon . . .

Lauren and I got back at 9;30. yOU people sure know how to put on the miles. We had a good time . Back safe and glad to hear from others.

all Y'all ROCK

And as promised Nancy:

Soon for Richard is labor day.......2011

Hi Richard wave.gif

all Y'all ROCK

And as promised Nancy:

Hi Richard wave.gif

that's what I'm counting on grin.gif

Hi Richard wave.gif

Nah, I have it on good authority that he is starting his post now, but he has to put his typing gloves on first, could be while...
I have it on good authority that he is starting his post now, but he has to put his typing gloves on first, could be while...
lmao.gif

Oh, I mean . . .

. . . +1!! lmao.gif

BeniciaRT_GT
that's what I'm counting on grin.gif

Now I get home and have to read all this!!!

Well then here you go: 170672879-L.jpg

I was gonna wait and make up a story to with it...but...

Archived