IGNORED

Yes, but it's a dry heat....

AdventurePoser

AdventurePoser

J and I set out of Nor Cal on Thursday. Of course, we waited until the hottest part of the hottest day of the year to leave.

Flying up I-5 enroute to IBMWFan's abode the on board computer registered 124....

We visited Phil and Jamie, spent some time with Mark U the schnauzer riding guy, and we are heading north in the a.m.

Take care, everyone, and stay cool.

Steve in So Cal

ps-anyone know Tanks phone #? If so, PM please..... thumbsup.gif

Firefight911

We had an awesome time hosting the two of you. thumbsup.gifclap.gifwave.gif

Thanks for making us a stopover and sharing yourselves with us. It went by way to quick.

Enjoy the rest of your travels. We'll leave the light on if EVER you need it! grin.gifthumbsup.gif

124?

Safety concerns aside, is it possible to hardwire a magarita mixer in the place of a fuel cell?

Just bolt this thing right on top of the fuel cell! You wouldn't even need to hardwire it! thumbsup.gif
Fry ing up I-5 enroute to IBMWFan's abode the on board computer registered 124....

Fixed it for you thumbsup.gif

Say wasn't it a bit warm on that motorcycle grin.gif

Hope you have time to take the coast back.

Bill_Walker
124?

Safety concerns aside, is it possible to hardwire a magarita mixer in the place of a fuel cell?

Just bolt this thing right on top of the fuel cell! You wouldn't even need to hardwire it! thumbsup.gif

That's too wimpy. You need to tow this mixer behind the bike.

russell_bynum

Flying up I-5 enroute to IBMWFan's abode the on board computer registered 124....

This sort of thing is exactly why God created trailers and tow-vehicles with air conditioning. eek.gif

OK. So who is going to be the first to spring for one of these bad boys? Maybe we should split the cost and let it travel around the board. I volunteer to be one of the first guinea pigs to try a drink out of it (hee hee).

Slyder_Steve
OK. So who is going to be the first to spring for one of these bad boys? Maybe we should split the cost and let it travel around the board. I volunteer to be one of the first guinea pigs to try a drink out of it (hee hee).

Second stop has to be Pensacola!! I got dibs on it!

The design is obviously screwed up. Those exhaust outlets are plenty handy enough to have place a natcho cheese heater right by the blender. dopeslap.gif

The design is obviously screwed up. Those exhaust outlets are plenty handy enough to have place a natcho cheese heater right by the blender. dopeslap.gif

Yeah, you'd think a two-into-one pipe with a catalytic converter designed to hold the Nacho Cheese pot would be at least as easy as what he came up with, but I guess it would then sound too much like a BMW and besides . . . think of all the lives that would be lost to the "quiet pipes" version. lmao.gif

Steve and Jennifer stopped by this morning and we spent a few hours chatting and I was able to get to know Jennifer just a little bit and a plesure it was. Even though the fog was damp and the sun was taking a break it was the bright spot in my day, After some talk and a stroll along the bluffs above the Pacific, they remounted the R1200 to continue their journey south wave.gif

Archived