IGNORED

don't flame me for this - I couldn't resist modifying it a little

kingpinofdisks

kingpinofdisks

I actually like many of the points in the HD creed.

http://www.harley-davidson.com/wcm/Content/Pages/Riders/Creed_Video.jsp?locale=en_US

But there were a couple of minor points I had to correct, in order to make the creed my own cool.gif

My Slightly Modified Harley-Davidson Creed

We believe in going our own way no matter which way the rest of the world is going

We believe in bucking the system that’s designed to smash individuals like bugs on a windshield

Some of us believe in the man upstairs

All of us believe in sticking it to the man down here, as long as we don’t get caught

We believe in a sky but don't believe in a sunroof or cages

We believe in freedom, including the freedom to choose a machine that stirs our soul, no matter what the badge on the side displays

We believe in dust, tumbleweeds, buffalo, mountain ranges and riding off into the sunset

We believe in hard luggage and we believe the Raiders are the best football team ever

We believe in refusing to knuckle under to anyone—except our women

We believe in wearing white in 100 degree heat, because no woman wants a foul smelling man

We believe the world is going soft, but we will keep going to the gym

We believe in motorcycle rallies that last a week

We believe in road side attractions, gas station hotdogs, and finding out what’s over the next hill

We believe in smooth & quiet engines, pistons made from lightweight aluminum, modern suspension systems, xenon headlights, ABS and Z-rated rubber

We believe in flames and skulls—oh, and beer too

We believe life is what you make it, and we make it one hell of a ride

We believe the machine you sit on can tell the world exactly where you stand, or can mislead the world on a path of your choosing

We don't care what everyone else believes

Amen

We believe in hard luggage and we believe the Raiders are the best football team ever

I just couldn't read anything past this. lmao.gif

Knifemaker

Staying up to late with the.... bottle? lmao.gif

I think they all are blooming crazy....except me and you....

and sometimes I have me doubts about YOU.... frown.gif

I just couldn't read anything past this. lmao.gif

Coming from a CHEF, oh excuse me CHIEF fan, I'm surprised you could read at all lmao.gif Oh wait, I'm describing us RaiDUH fans eek.gif

kingpinofdisks

Hopz, I am not a real biker smile.gif

I only put about 2000 commute miles per month on my bike, and an extra 500 miles per month of leisure riding.

A real biker does at least 5000 miles per month. Not many guys like that.

And certainly VERY FEW Harley guys ride that many miles in a month. Which means most 'hardly' owners are not real bikers either

thumbsup.gif

Archived