IGNORED

New Bike!

Bill767

Expected to get the bike next Saturday, but was extremely pleased to be able to get it this past Saturday! Took it for a 200 mile ride into the North GA mountains on Sunday, and man o man I love this bike! We went round and round trying to figure what to get, and it's obvious we made the right decision. Has all the options we wanted, chrome exhaust, heated seats and grips, ESA, trip computer, cruise, accessory plug, white lens, and tire pressure monitor. Bought the 49l top case, and have arranged to have it painted to match the Sand Beige Metallic, which everyone knows is the fastest color. Appreciate all the help from the forum. clap.gif

885969-DSC_0011.jpg.462f6dec47ce8627a0913c719804ca49.jpg

Started talking seriously with Bob Sr, then Mark kind of took over, he was there and very informative. Bob was there for the first 3 test rides(GS,RT,GT). Then Mark again for last long test ride on the RT. And in the end Jon took care of the deal. They had to get the bike from another dealer. They didn't have one with ESA. Great experience!

Started talking seriously with Bob Sr, then Mark kind of took over, he was there and very informative. Bob was there for the first 3 test rides(GS,RT,GT). Then Mark again for last long test ride on the RT. And in the end Jon took care of the deal. They had to get the bike from another dealer. They didn't have one with ESA. Great experience!

They are a great bunch there. When I made the decision to go with the RT my local dealer only had one left and it wasn't equipped like I wanted and he seemed to have a hard time finding one for me.. and he certainly wasn't going to negotiate price.

So I contacted Bobby and he had the exact bike I wanted, gave me a great deal and even met me in Chatanooga with it so that I didn't have to come all the way to Atlanta. thumbsup.gif

Archived