IGNORED

Monday Evening at the Ponderosa

Les is more

Heck with the Pinot, who's bringing The Glenlivet Archive 21?

Ken...

If you can spell it, you should bring it!!

OKAAAAAY stopped and grabbed one tonight! clap.gif

Now if we leave home the rain gear, the Plug-'n-Go, the air compresser, the spare alternator belt, and three fuses, we can just fit it in! wink.gif

Got to have our priorities straight! cool.gif

Glenlivet Archive 21 - $99.99 at Bevmo.com, ouch. When I've got one of those pesky job things again I'll bring one to an event.

Steve_Reinig

I believe A-Red (Bill Wrathbone) and I will arrive and partake on Monday, that's if we don't get lost in the Big Horn Mountains!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Susan and I will be there sometime Saturday Late (staying accross the street at the Best Western. Pizza and beer - WHOAA.

Heck with the Pinot, who's bringing The Glenlivet Archive 21?

Ken...

If you can spell it, you should bring it!!

OKAAAAAY stopped and grabbed one tonight! clap.gif

Now if we leave home the rain gear, the Plug-'n-Go, the air compresser, the spare alternator belt, and three fuses, we can just fit it in! wink.gif

Got to have our priorities straight! cool.gif

Ken...

I like your "style"! thumbsup.gif

As to which should be "priority" on the trip, QUICK get a Uni-Go! grin.gif

See ya there! Tonight I just sent out a box of junk we won't need till we get out to Cody. 23# of crap I won't have to lug on the scoot. The wheels are in motion, there is no stopping now!

thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Glenlivet Archive 21 - $99.99 at Bevmo.com, ouch. When I've got one of those pesky job things again I'll bring one to an event.
That's OK, I'll share!

But next year it on you!?!

Hey, one group's got Sock Monkey, me thinks what UN needs is a, "Who's bringing the Glenlivet 21?" tradition!

Mark Tuttle

Tonight I just sent out a box of junk we won't need till we get out to Cody. 23# of crap I won't have to lug on the scoot. The wheels are in motion, there is no stopping now!

Just to let you know, Jeff, if you two are the least bit late getting to Cody we are going to raffle off that 23 lbs of stuff just to pay for that Glenlivet grin.gif

Dances With Roads

me thinks what UN needs is a, "Who's bringing the Glenlivet 21?" tradition!

Well traditions have to start sometime! thumbsup.gif

I'll bring as many cigars as I can carry. If anyone finds themselves short of a good smoke look me up.

Tonight I just sent out a box of junk we won't need till we get out to Cody. 23# of crap I won't have to lug on the scoot. The wheels are in motion, there is no stopping now!

Just to let you know, Jeff, if you two are the least bit late getting to Cody we are going to raffle off that 23 lbs of stuff just to pay for that Glenlivet grin.gif

grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Define: "the least bit late"!! thumbsup.gifcool.gif

I'll have the after-burners on!

BTW:

Verna @ the Carriage House will have orders to shoot now, ask questions later, if anyone touches my stuff. I don't care that much about my stuff in that box.....

But OH GOD, I hate to have to turn Barb loose on anyone who gets into the stuff SHE sent out!

Mark, here's to no "snakes" or "goats" in the back yard!! grin.gifgrin.gif

See ya there!

Tonight I just sent out a box of junk we won't need till we get out to Cody. 23# of crap I won't have to lug on the scoot.
Oh _ell, if you can't carry it, you don’t need it. grin.gif

‘course if you still had the RT instead of that measly little ST...wink.gifsmile.gif

(Says the guy who shelled out the bucks for the mongo sidecase lids. GVW? don't need no stinkin' GVW limitations! ) tongue.gif

Tonight I just sent out a box of junk we won't need till we get out to Cody. 23# of crap I won't have to lug on the scoot.
Oh _ell, if you can't carry it, you don’t need it. grin.gif

‘course if you still had the RT instead of that measly little ST...wink.gifsmile.gif

(Says the guy who shelled out the bucks for the mongo sidecase lids. GVW? don't need no stinkin' GVW limitations! ) tongue.gif

grin.gifgrin.gif

yup...

I miss my Big Mak most of all. I was just out fitting one of those other kind of tank bags with (yuch) straps!!! dopeslap.gif

The verdict is no tank bag unless absolutely necessary. I love my paint too much. smile.gif

GVW? I'm not worrying about that on my itty, bitty widdo ST!

See ya out there. thumbsup.gif

Les is more

Actually we were never really counting although it's really great to know so many of you will join us.

There's a pizza place right across the street from the campground. We'l start ordering when the first few people show up and we'll keep it coming until the last person cries uncle.

We'll just do on site collection to cover the cost as we go.

As many of you have surmised, this is a BYOB affair. We'll have use of the caterer's cooler and she has even graciously offered to let us use her van for beer runs if we need it. How's that for service?!

Packed up and leaving in a few hours!! clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Archived