IGNORED

Monday Evening at the Ponderosa

Les is more

Les is more

Jamie and I will be at the Ponderosa Campground, staying in one of the camping cabins.

We'll probably be there starting Monday afternoon.

We'd love to see whoever can gather at the campground Monday evening for a "No Host Pizza Party"

This will be a great chance to pick up name tags, stickers and T shirts, greet friends both old and new welcome.gif and get those long awaited hugs and smiles. smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Name tags (necessary for meals), T shirts, stickers and ride routes will also be available at the Ponderosa Tuesday morning along with your breakfast.

We can hardly wait clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Plan on being there Monday...can't wait to see you ! Should be there in plenty of time for a pizza party.

Barbara and I will be there, Leslie. We will be glad to give you a hand with anything you need. I can't lift, but I will have a car if we need something.

The group of five I'm riding with should make it for PIZZA, including the "Sagerider"! grin.gif

That's assuming I can keep all my transmission bearings flying in the correct formation crazy.gifgrin.gif

Santa Claus and I are also staying at the Ponderosa in one of their camping cabins. I can't speak for Santa but I can't pass up a Pizza, so please count me in. grin.gif

Jurgen

Yeeha! Stephen

Arriving Monday afternoon... In!

Miss Vicki's plane will probably be in too late for Pizza though.

OOOOPPPs!

Looks like the SO and I are arriving a day early. Planning on arriving @ Cody Sunday late afternoon with G Floyd, Buzzy (and Mrs. Buzzy) in tow.

Might give me Monday to get the obligatory Yellowstone sightseeing taken care of.

Monday pizza seems like no problem. If we do Yellowstone (and it's traffic/construction) Monday, I will indeed be ready for a few brews to go w/ that pizza! grin.gif

Be careful out there boys and gurlz, see ya safe and sound in Cody! thumbsup.gif

OOOOPPPs!

I planned it this way... Grand Tetons on Sunday, Yellowstone on Monday... No big oops you just get to spend more time riding in beautiful country. grin.gif

Not sure if this was suppose to be an actual who's counting thread, but we are shooting for a Sunday arrival, so see you then!

Leslie ..

I will be arriving in Cody on Sunday evening. Plan on doing Yellowstone on Monday ... so count me in for meeting you all and enjoying some pizza. By the way would it be inappropriate to bring a 12 or 24 pack of Bud Light?

I'll be heading out to Spokane on Tuesday AM. Plan on taking some back roads to Missoula on Tuesday then on to Spokane on Wednesday. Need to be there for the ERC at 7:00 AM on Thursday.

By the way would it be inappropriate to bring a 12 or 24 pack of Bud Light?
It is always inappropriate to bring any volume of Bud Light! eek.gif

By the way would it be inappropriate to bring a 12 or 24 pack of Bud Light?

It's appropriate to bring beer etc. When I get somewhere like an UN I unload my bike at the campground or hotel. Then I go to the local store and get something to pass or share. Beer or wine or a little bottle of something stronger. When we sit around in the evenings we sip and tell stories.

The difference is we are normally up early and riding the area all day...heading out in big and little and single groups. Meeting up or running into one another for lunch. And pod by pod returning to clean up and gather for an evening of food, drink and jabbering. Most of our evening time is taken up by the sound of folks meeting for the first time and laughter. Lot's and lot's of laughter.

Yes, beer is a good thing.

PhillyFlash

Expect to be there sometime mid-afternoon on Monday, so count me in for pizza (just plain old cheeze or pepperoni is fine with me), etc. thumbsup.gif

Unless circumstances prohibit us from attending altogether, Jeannie and I will be at the Carriage House Sunday evening. We'll be looking forward to some pizza on Monday. clap.gif

Should be there about 3:00 Monday afternoon, staying at the Carriage House.

MMMMMMM, PIZZA AND BEER!

pizza.jpg

homer.jpg

Les is more

Hi Tom and all!

The latest count for those who have registered for the Un is 132!

I know that we will see at least a few more who will ride in for at least part of the festivities.

I'm happy to see that so many of us will be there on Monday night.

See you very soon! clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Wow, not sure Cody will have enough pizza available for this crew! grin.gif Hope the town doesn't run out of beer. frown.gif

I hear there is gonna be a run on Pinot and dark chocolate!

grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

I hear there is gonna be a run on Pinot
Heck with the Pinot, who's bringing The Glenlivet Archive 21? cool.gif
Heck with the Pinot, who's bringing The Glenlivet Archive 21? cool.gif

Ken...

If you can spell it, you should bring it!! grin.gifthumbsup.gifgrin.gif

Yes, yes...we could run out pizza and beer...

... or...GADZOOKS...out of dark chocolate and pinot noir...so..

....so, I guess we could be persuaded to consider a single malt with a Cubano. If hard pressed we could sacrifice ourselves and take on a Dominican with a belt of Knob even!

It's tough I tell you. Tough!

I dunno. I've got to talk to the girls.

Sir_Rodney

Count me and the newbees riding with me "IN". We will be coming from Paonia and may not be taking the most direct route so hopefully there will be some Pizza left when we get there.

Archived