IGNORED

Prevents Flats, Flat Free, etc.????

Wyn

Somebody has Prevents Flats on EBay. Supposed to prevent flats???

Anyone use or know about this stuff?

ISYHTRAH

Firefight911

I have some prevent flat too. It's called park bike in garage and don't ride, therefore, no flat!

If it sounds too good to be true, it is! If the manufacturers had found a way to reliably prevent a flat, they would probably be using it.

Now, back to installing that new gizmo that is said to improve gas mileage by 10%!!!! lmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

I haven't heard of "Prevents Flats" but I have heard of "Ride On" http://www.ride-on.com/

I haven't used any of the products myself but I have heard others say good things about Ride On. I also noticed that Slime puts out a product of some sort as well.

If you do decide to give it a try just pay attention to the label to ensure that it won't do anything nasty to your rims. I've heard that Ride On is a safe one....all the others may be OK as well.

Hi,

+1 on Ride On Tire Sealant.

JR356

Thanks, took a look at Ride On Tire Sealant. Ride On Tire Sealant it is!

ISYHTRAH

Hi,

+1 on Ride On Tire Sealant.

JR356

Thanks, took a look at Ride On Tire Sealant. Ride On Tire Sealant it is!

ISYHTRAH

Unless you do your own tire mounting you will want to tell your tire changer about having that stuff in there before having your tires replaced..Some guys will not do it and some just charge extra.. eek.gif

Archived