IGNORED

Lee Parks Advanced Rider Clinic

Patallaire

Patallaire

Just completd on Saturday and it was an experience. The class starts at 8:30am and ends at 6:00pm. ALl of the exercises are done at low speed but some of them feel rather fast, especially the "Transition" exercise. That is doing what looks like a figure 8 but at a speed that forces you to get the bike very leaned over,and your butt and torso way over, so you can make 2 or 3 laps, transitioning right to left. The trail braking exercise is a little lame as on my bike I could accomplish this in first gear, and use the rear brake to make it look smoother, when I took a track day it was much more relevent and real, and I would never use the rear brake.

This course fits perfectly between the intensity of a track day and the simplicity{although at the time it didn't seem simple} of a basic MSF course.

The attitude I went in with was any learning and coached practice is good, it lived up to and exceeded that expectateion.

Try it.

Paul_Burkett

BTDT, earlier this year. It was a great class and I learned a lot, it is a long day but what you get out of it pays off right away.

Archived