IGNORED

Final Surgery a Success

bmweerman

Hello all my friends...I speak to you from my very own home with a cast from my ankle to my a.. and filled with gratitude for the way you all stepped up and were there for Patti while I lived in the world of little green men.

Having not had a lot to do over the last few days I tried to give a sense of the grandeur of the ride before the crash here

Thanks again...Cameron

Glad to hear you're on your way. You had a a lot of people pulling and praying for you and Patti. Keep up with your physical therapy!

Glad to see ya back on-line. Hang in there; you'll be grandeuring on a whole bunch soon. Just a little more patch work on body and bike and you'll be out there, my friend.

- Scott

Great news. thumbsup.gif

Wishing you the speediest recovery. You have had a lot of folks praying for you both.

Looking to hearing your first ride report when you are able.

Bill_Walker
Hello all my friends...I speak to you from my very own home with a cast from my ankle to my a.. and filled with gratitude for the way you all stepped up and were there for Patti while I lived in the world of little green men.

Having not had a lot to do over the last few days I tried to give a sense of the grandeur of the ride before the crash here

Thanks again...Cameron

Hey, what are you doing posting on Patti's account? grin.gif

Oh, wait...

Welcome back, Cameron! Heal fast, and don't hesitate to call on us if you need help.

Not having seen your site before, I have to ask this question: Is a "motorcylcle" an uncommon motorcycle?

Archived