IGNORED

UnRally route

gottago

Tentative

We're thinking of going 15,20,89,62,72,70 to Green River, UT -1st night.

For us 12 hours 768 miles....we've done this before, so no biggie. OR spend the night in Torrey, UT then up 24 to 70 and on to Hays, KS.

Next night would be Hays, KS 10 hrs 682 miles

Next night would be St Louis, MO 8 hrs 516 miles

Next night would be Lexington, KY 5.5 hrs 340 miles

Lexington,KY to Fayetteville, WV (round about way) 4 hours 296 miles.

Anyone with advice or suggestions as to Denver to St. Louis section (that would be as quick but maybe more interesting than I-70) we would be forever in your debt or at least until we forgot about it. blush.gif

We traveled on 36 from Denver all the way to Indianapolis........I can't say it was exciting, but it beat the hell out of traveling on 70. It is a lot of small towns and open fields.......you know, like the rest of the mid-west lmao.gif.

Plus you can stop off in Lebanon, KS. It is the geographical center of the USA. Its not real exciting either, but I can say I've been there grin.gif.

Anyone with advice or suggestions as to Denver to St. Louis section
Instead of Hays, KS to St. Louis on I-70 (reeealy boring) why don't you (and the others) swing south and join the Pied Piper Tour in Bentonville, AR? See Murryg's "The Hoons Are Coming" thread in this forum.

Also there is a group of us that are also going to overnight Sunday night Sept. 2nd in Lexington, KY and have some sort of a fun route from there to Fayetteville plotted out. Details about that are at about page 11 of the "Sign up for the Pied Piper Run..." thread.

You would need to be in Bentonville Thursday night August 30th.

Anyone with advice or suggestions as to Denver to St. Louis section
Instead of Hays, KS to St. Louis on I-70 (reeealy boring) why don't you (and the others) swing south and join the Pied Piper Tour in Bentonville, AR? See Murryg's "The Hoons Are Coming" thread in this forum.

Also there is a group of us that are also going to overnight Sunday night Sept. 2nd in Lexington, KY and have some sort of a fun route from there to Fayetteville plotted out. Details about that are at about page 11 of the "Sign up for the Pied Piper Run..." thread.

You would need to be in Bentonville Thursday night August 30th.

Don't think we can make it to Bentonville by Aug. 30th - we can't leave until Aug. 30th from Socal, but we are planning on hooking up with you all in Lexington. Plan on tagging along to Fayetteville. grin.gif

We traveled on 36 from Denver all the way to Indianapolis........I can't say it was exciting, but it beat the hell out of traveling on 70. It is a lot of small towns and open fields.......you know, like the rest of the mid-west lmao.gif.

Plus you can stop off in Lebanon, KS. It is the geographical center of the USA. Its not real exciting either, but I can say I've been there grin.gif.

thanks for the suggestion - was checking out 24 to 281 to 232, 111 then maybe jumping back on 70 for aways.

Archived